tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

Berlin show will be filled with a lot of Italian monsters, perhaps i'll be there too if i manage to organize myself :excited2:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

itsdominik
12 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Berlin show will be filled with a lot of Italian monsters, perhaps i'll be there too if i manage to organize myself :excited2:

Berlin and Cologne will be such diverse shows since tons of monsters from Austria, Czech republic and other eastern european countries will attend :) 

Thrasher
12 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Berlin and Cologne will be such diverse shows since tons of monsters from Austria, Czech republic and other eastern european countries will attend :) 

Yes, and a lot of people here in Italy decided to go directly for Berlin since the organization for concerts here is a mess, or they chose Berlin as their 2nd stop 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

itsdominik
4 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Yes, and a lot of people here in Italy decided to go directly for Berlin since the organization for concerts here is a mess, or they chose Berlin as their 2nd stop 

I'm so excited already :excited2::wub:

MasterOfPuppets

I got Tickets last Minute and I'm going with my best friend, I'm honestly so exited :excited2:

Gagasalbum

Does anyone know where she'll be staying?? And if so how do people know when the queen walks outside like how do they get the information to wait for her

KleineMonster10
On ‎11‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 4:57 PM, Gagasalbum said:

Does anyone know where she'll be staying?? And if so how do people know when the queen walks outside like how do they get the information to wait for her

I had the same question. How do People get to know such informations?

And at which time do I have to be there to get near the stage?

KleineMonster10
13 hours ago, Katja said:

Damn. I have seats for Berlin because GA was sold out. 

Just buying GA now and then trying to sell the seat? Aaaah 😱

ebay-kleinanzeigen. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived