💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Hi everyone ! 

I never posted on GagaDaily! I’m a French guy and I’ll live in Berlin from September :hug:

I got my ticket for the concert and I am at the block 413, but I don’t know anyone in the city yet. Is there someone nice here? 😄

Quentin

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at4v897m4rfw3c
6 hours ago, Nitneuq said:

Hi everyone ! 

I never posted on GagaDaily! I’m a French guy and I’ll live in Berlin from September :hug:

I got my ticket for the concert and I am at the block 413, but I don’t know anyone in the city yet. Is there someone nice here? 😄

Quentin

Hey,
"unfortunately" I am visiting the Cologne show (just read through active threads).
But anyway I already wish you much fun at the Berlin show.
Gaga concercts in Germany are always very nice and kinda special !
If you want to get some impressions from the artRAVE in Berlin,
click here .
For the BWTB click here .

Meilleurs souvenirs / Viele Grüße :)

19 hours ago, Julian0 said:

Hey,
"unfortunately" I am visiting the Cologne show (just read through active threads).
But anyway I already wish you much fun at the Berlin show.
Gaga concercts in Germany are always very nice and kinda special !
If you want to get some impressions from the artRAVE in Berlin,
click here .
For the BWTB click here .

Meilleurs souvenirs / Viele Grüße :)

Thanks a lot :hug:I wish you much fun too :)

Miley
On 2017-07-27 at 1:53 PM, Nitneuq said:

Hi everyone ! 

Quentin

You can hang with me and my friend! :D However we got CMT tickets! But still! :D We're from Sweden

DeanSummer

Might add this one if I get a cheap transport there (will be broke after Zurich,Hamburg and Cologne)

DS

Hi ^^ 

I bought my ticket with my mums credit card (bc i didn't have one) and I (obviously) won't be able to take it with me. Does anyone know how this works? I'm kinda afraid that i'll be staying outside and won't be able to come in :"( 

Edit: I also speak German, so if feel more comfortable talking in German just send me a pm ^^

xokuba

Guys, I've made terrible mistake! (I think)

I bought tickets on the day they were available and I didn't have enough money so I didn't pick the post delivery, that means I have to pick them up at the venue.

But this is where it becomes messed up! ''The tickets will be ''ready'' one hour before the event.'' says the email. So if the doors are opening at 6:30 and show is starting at 7:30. I will be (sort of) late for the doors, right? Or are the tickets sometimes earlier than the ''hour before event''? What sort of ****ery is this? I will be late and in the back so I won't see anything. I want justice! Or do I get this system wrong?

This is the first time I am going to a show in a different country. I am from Czech and when I was on ArtRAVE I could pick the tickets whenever I wanted. + I can't speak German at all, so any kind of help or answer to my post is apreciated.

Has someone experience with this? OR more importantly, can I change the delivery now (I guess not, but I hope). 

giphy.gif

Sorry if this post contains some grammar mistakes or whatever.

at4v897m4rfw3c
17 hours ago, Slappy said:

Hi ^^ 

I bought my ticket with my mums credit card (bc i didn't have one) and I (obviously) won't be able to take it with me. Does anyone know how this works? I'm kinda afraid that i'll be staying outside and won't be able to come in :"( 

Edit: I also speak German, so if feel more comfortable talking in German just send me a pm ^^

You dont need to take your credit card with you lol :D

at4v897m4rfw3c
4 hours ago, xokuba said:

Guys, I've made terrible mistake! (I think)

I bought tickets on the day they were available and I didn't have enough money so I didn't pick the post delivery, that means I have to pick them up at the venue.

But this is where it becomes messed up! ''The tickets will be ''ready'' one hour before the event.'' says the email. So if the doors are opening at 6:30 and show is starting at 7:30. I will be (sort of) late for the doors, right? Or are the tickets sometimes earlier than the ''hour before event''? What sort of ****ery is this? I will be late and in the back so I won't see anything. I want justice! Or do I get this system wrong?

This is the first time I am going to a show in a different country. I am from Czech and when I was on ArtRAVE I could pick the tickets whenever I wanted. + I can't speak German at all, so any kind of help or answer to my post is apreciated.

Has someone experience with this? OR more importantly, can I change the delivery now (I guess not, but I hope). 

giphy.gif

Sorry if this post contains some grammar mistakes or whatever.

On 7.30 is starting the pre group/ pre-artist, Gaga will appear around 8.30 - 9.00

1 hour ago, AY0 said:

You dont need to take your credit card with you lol :D

Oh okay, I just got worried  because of the thread that was going around yesterday :sweat:

Thank you! ^^ 

benosh22

Hi guys :)

I bought my ticket for the show and im going to be at block 208. Can someone please  tell me if my ticket worth the price? Im afraid thta I see nothing.

im traveling to Berlin from Israel so it's really important for me.

at4v897m4rfw3c
3 hours ago, benosh22 said:

Hi guys :)

I bought my ticket for the show and im going to be at block 208. Can someone please  tell me if my ticket worth the price? Im afraid thta I see nothing.

im traveling to Berlin from Israel so it's really important for me.

I can´t tell you because I dont know the price that you´ve paid :D
But regarding to its location you dont have to ask that question :)

To look where Block 208 is,
click here :

http://www.ticketmaster.de/event/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-tickets/216063

But... wow - Isreal to Germany is a real far distance...
Wouldnt Italy or Switzerland be nearer ?

honza

I finally managed to get tickets for me and my friend! We're in 104

On 9. 2. 2017 at 0:40 PM, xokuba said:

Anyone from Czech republic going? 

anigif_enhanced-31669-1422569354-15.gif

I know I'm like half a year late but yeah we're going from Prague :D

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Archived