Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
On 4.06.2017 at 5:58 PM, Julian0 said:

They will.
What I´ve experienced from Gaga concert is that they check the bags and frisk your body
(men by men, women by women).

But I wonder how you come to your opinion that Berlin isnt the safest place,
while terror attacks happening in the rest of the world.

Manchester happened before the security check area. Didn't it? I guess they will have to come up with an idea how to increase the safety in that zone.

I was in Berlin two days before the attack on The Christmas Market ot whatever it is called. I was almost in the exact same spot where it took place. I guess I just felt it more than people on tv or whatever.

I know it is happening all over the world.  So Berlin is just one off many places.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
2 hours ago, austriamonster said:

Come To Mama tickets basically means you get to a GA ticket and are allowed to enter the arena about 20 minutes prior to normal GA ticket holders and you get merchandise. It's expenisve tho - 252€ per ticket

But it will be worth it - I have Come To Mama - Early Entry for the shows in Berlin and Cologne :)

Thanks! Will probably see you there then. :happy:

1 hour ago, Julian0 said:

My respect for that !
Gagas concerts in Germany are always good, so you definetly wont regret it :)

Can't wait. It's my first time visiting Europe too so the hype is real. 

at4v897m4rfw3c
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Manchester happened before the security check area. Didn't it? I guess they will have to come up with an idea how to increase the safety in that zone.

I was in Berlin two days before the attack on The Christmas Market ot whatever it is called. I was almost in the exact same spot where it took place. I guess I just felt it more than people on tv or whatever.

I know it is happening all over the world.  So Berlin is just one off many places.

Idk where it happened exactly.

They do security checks before you enter the arena like written above (in Germany), and that's what in their possibilities.

Terror can happen everytime at any place, so I think being worried is the wrong way, otherwise you couldn't go out anymore ;) 

sara57
On 4/27/2017 at 10:55 AM, Qualle1 said:

He is clearly not German, nor does he live in Germany.

Events like a Lady GaGa show in Berlin or Germany in general are always a gathering of fans from all over the world, especially from Eastern and Southern Europe.

That's the reason why we should be talking in English here...

Tschö

:)

Here I am!

Traveling from Zagreb, Croatia to Berlin :giggle:

But you can talk in German in my opinion. I really adore your language :golfclap: and want to learn more of it even though I think I'm pretty good already

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

I bought my tickets at eventim.de. Is it reliable? 

it is. :happy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys ;)

I'm going to concert in Berlin as well(btw it's my third Gaga's concert, second in Berlin) But unfortunately I'm going alone. Maybe someone wants to join me? I'm also thinking about staying in Berlin one day before 26.10 or one day after, so if someone is interested about catch somewhere just let me know and I'm open to meet you ;)

It could be so nice to spend time with someone in the queue.

cdparky

If anyone is looking, Eventim.de released some great seats today for Berlin (and the other shows in Germany).

• 3 weeks later...

How many days did it take for you guys to receive the tickets? I'm asking this because I ordered four tickets ten days ago from ticketmaster and all I've got is a confirmation e-mail about my order. Nothing about shipping. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I wrote to the customer service but they haven't answered me yet. :(

at4v897m4rfw3c
22 hours ago, cell said:

How many days did it take for you guys to receive the tickets? I'm asking this because I ordered four tickets ten days ago from ticketmaster and all I've got is a confirmation e-mail about my order. Nothing about shipping. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I wrote to the customer service but they haven't answered me yet. :(

It should take only a few days. How did u pay the tickets ? If they don't reply via e-mail you should try to call the customer service.

Btw, I saw that you are coming from Hungary ? Wouldn't it be easier for you to go to the Zurich show in Switzerland ?

LynpheaStar

hey I'm going to that show as well :excited2:

It's my third Gaga concert there - the first two I was at seating and always dragged some friend with me lol

this time it'll be my first GA Gaga concert and I am SO EXCITED 

4 hours ago, Julian0 said:

It should take only a few days. How did u pay the tickets ? If they don't reply via e-mail you should try to call the customer service.

Btw, I saw that you are coming from Hungary ? Wouldn't it be easier for you to go to the Zurich show in Switzerland ?

I always wanted to go to Berlin :) I paid with my debit card. I think I'm going to take your advice and call them. 

NintendoMONSTER

Hey guys, i bought my tickets on the first day and the eventim's internet page was a mess... Everytime I got good tickets, I loat them again before I was able to go to the page to pay... Some minutes later i was able to pay for some tickets and i bought them. But they are in block 404 in the last but one row... (mark on the map)

IMG_1686.jpg

Do you think this place is acceptable or should i buy new tickets at fansale and try to sell the ones i already have? Is it worth? And will i even be able to sell my tickets? 

I have never been to a concert before, so I'm grateful for every tip :) 

at4v897m4rfw3c
31 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Hey guys, i bought my tickets on the first day and the eventim's internet page was a mess... Everytime I got good tickets, I loat them again before I was able to go to the page to pay... Some minutes later i was able to pay for some tickets and i bought them. But they are in block 404 in the last but one row... (mark on the map)

IMG_1686.jpg

Do you think this place is acceptable or should i buy new tickets at fansale and try to sell the ones i already have? Is it worth? And will i even be able to sell my tickets? 

I have never been to a concert before, so I'm grateful for every tip :) 

I wrote you a PM

Archived