Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

AURA

I viagogo-ed myself a GA ticket. So excited. My first Gaga concert ever :giveup::giveup:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURA
27 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

Cool :)

If you want to watch something from the artRAVE in Berlin and want to know how it was:

more videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lady+gaga+artrave+berlin

Thank you so much! :D

Is it okay if I queue up around 12pm? I'm tall so I don't exactly wanna be the first there, because I want others to be able to see, but I don't wanna be too far either... sincer I've never been before to a concert like this, I don't really know this stuff

at4v897m4rfw3c
8 minutes ago, AURA said:

Thank you so much! :D

Is it okay if I queue up around 12pm? I'm tall so I don't exactly wanna be the first there, because I want others to be able to see, but I don't wanna be too far either... sincer I've never been before to a concert like this, I don't really know this stuff

You mean 12 at noon ?
I guess thats okay to get a good place.
I also dont know when its the perfect time to get a good place or to be one of the first,
but I think "Who comes first saves first", so if you wanna stand in the front row, go as early as you want.

AURA
4 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

You mean 12 at noon ?
I guess thats okay to get a good place.
I also dont know when its the perfect time to get a good place or to be one of the first,
but I think "Who comes first saves first", so if you wanna stand in the front row, go as early as you want.

Yes, I'm planning to go around noon. It's also gonna be my first time in Berlin.:giveup: I'm SO EXTREMELY EXCITED :giveup:  What type of ticket do you have?

Spoiler

Followed you on instagram for future references :emma:

at4v897m4rfw3c
Just now, AURA said:

Yes, I'm planning to go around noon. It's also gonna be my first time in Berlin.:giveup: I'm SO EXTREMELY EXCITED :giveup:  What type of ticket do you have?

Reveal hidden contents

Followed you on instagram for future references :emma:

Btw, I´m going to Cologne :D
Just commented here because I look sometimes which European thread is active,
and because this is also a german thread :)
I have a normal seating place ticket (133€).

Spoiler

Ok, I´ll accept you :)

AURA
1 minute ago, Julian0 said:

Btw, I´m going to Cologne :D
Just commented here because I look sometimes which European thread is active,
and because this is also a german thread :)
I have a normal seating place ticket (133€).

Hide contents

Ok, I´ll accept you :)

Oh, I didn't know. I'm romanian and I can't speak german besides a few bad words lol. My viagogo for GA was 150€, even tho the regular price was 77€. I won't regret it tho, I'm sure it's gonna be the money I spent the best way ever.

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

Oh, I didn't know. I'm romanian and I can't speak german besides a few bad words lol. My viagogo for GA was 150€, even tho the regular price was 77€. I won't regret it tho, I'm sure it's gonna be the money I spent the best way ever.

No problem, because I didnt say before ^^
U still wanna follow me ? :D
I got my ticket on the first pre sale on eventim :) 

AURA
11 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

No problem, because I didnt say before ^^
U still wanna follow me ? :D
I got my ticket on the first pre sale on eventim :) 

Sure :D

I didn't have money back then so I missed it, glad I was able to buy even though overpriced :D

at4v897m4rfw3c
Just now, AURA said:

Sure :D

I didn't have money back then so I missed it, glad I was able to buy even though overpriced :D

Ok, I accepted you.
Maybe we can write there or via PM so we dont annoy the others ^^

• 2 weeks later...
maximusgr

Hello everybody I want to attend the concert but I don't have a ticket. 

Is it possible to find a ticket outside the venue before the concert starts? 

maximusgr
2 hours ago, Julian0 said:

Its possible, but I wouldn´t rely on that.
You can get a ticket here:

http://www.ticketmaster.de/search/?keyword=lady+gaga&language=en-us&cities=60000

Thank you for your reply. But there are only tickets far far away available. I want to buy a standing ticket. Are there any standing tickets left on other sites? Should I buy it from Viagogo or ebay? 

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 minutes ago, maximusgr said:

Thank you for your reply. But there are only tickets far far away available. I want to buy a standing ticket. Are there any standing tickets left on other sites? Should I buy it from Viagogo or ebay? 

If you want, you can buy the Come to Mama package, which is still available (early entry + standing ticket).

Otherwise I would suggest vivago. If there are reliable proofs that the tickets are valid, you can also use eBay 

maximusgr
Just now, Julian0 said:

If you want, you can buy the Come to Mama package, which is still available (early entry + standing ticket).

Otherwise I would suggest vivago. If there are reliable proofs that the tickets are valid, you can also use eBay 

I saw that but it is sooo expensive, the standing is 75 euros. If I go for 200 plus then I will have to sleep on the streets haha! 

Archived