šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

dancefreak

I need some help :(

To those of you who booked their ticket through the Ticket Master site, did you receive a mail with the title "Absage: Lady Gaga in Kƶln am 13.02. und in Berlin am 23.02."? If so, could you tell me what they say in it, cause for some weird reason it doesn't show properly to me. Do I have to send them my ticket through physical regular mail? Or just send them my code/credit card info to get the refund?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dancefreak said:

I need some help :(

To those of you who booked their ticket through the Ticket Master site, did you receive a mail with the title "Absage: Lady Gaga in Kƶln am 13.02. und in Berlin am 23.02."? If so, could you tell me what they say in it, cause for some weird reason it doesn't show properly to me. Do I have to send them my ticket through physical regular mail? Or just send them my code/credit card info to get the refund?

I had the same problem, on phone it showed normally, try this. Information there is very clear, it depends on what type of ticket you have.

dancefreak
9 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I had the same problem, on phone it showed normally, try this. Information there is very clear, it depends on what type of ticket you have.

I've tried it, it doesn't show there either :(

My email had this message in english:

ā€œIf you have purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster (website or call center), please send us your tickets along with theĀ ticket return formĀ to the below address:

Ticketmaster GmbH
- Customer Service -
Alt-Moabit 60
10555 Berlin

The ticket price will be refunded according to our terms and conditions. Please send us back your tickets as soon as possible as we are only able to reimburse you if and when we are in possession of the original tickets.Ā 

If you have purchased VIP tickets and have not received a physical ticket yetĀ , it is sufficient to send us a digital copy of the ticket return form toĀ [email protected].

Sincerely,
Your Ticketmaster Teamā€

Ā 

IĀ boughtĀ the tickets trough theĀ TicketmasterĀ web andĀ IĀ only have a confirmation email that says thatĀ IĀ had to pick them at the box office on the date of the concert. Iā€™m from Spain andĀ IĀ donā€™t know what to do. Should I send them theĀ confirmationĀ order via regular mail? Do you know ifĀ IĀ can ask for theĀ refundĀ viaĀ the web? (asĀ IĀ did in Ticketmaster Spain back inĀ September) sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

Ā 

sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

dancefreak
27 minutes ago, Iampopez said:

My email had this message in english:

ā€œIf you have purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster (website or call center), please send us your tickets along with theĀ ticket return formĀ to the below address:

Ticketmaster GmbH
- Customer Service -
Alt-Moabit 60
10555 Berlin

The ticket price will be refunded according to our terms and conditions. Please send us back your tickets as soon as possible as we are only able to reimburse you if and when we are in possession of the original tickets.Ā 

If you have purchased VIP tickets and have not received a physical ticket yetĀ , it is sufficient to send us a digital copy of the ticket return form toĀ [email protected].

Sincerely,
Your Ticketmaster Teamā€

Ā 

IĀ boughtĀ the tickets trough theĀ TicketmasterĀ web andĀ IĀ only have a confirmation email that says thatĀ IĀ had to pick them at the box office on the date of the concert. Iā€™m from Spain andĀ IĀ donā€™t know what to do. Should I send them theĀ confirmationĀ order via regular mail? Do you know ifĀ IĀ can ask for theĀ refundĀ viaĀ the web? (asĀ IĀ did in Ticketmaster Spain back inĀ September) sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

Ā 

sorry for the mess, could anyone help me?

I think you should follow the instructions for the VIP ticket holders, which means send them a digital copy of the ticket return form (you can find it on their website) to [email protected].

Thank you for sharing the mail by the way and good luck :hug:

gagafrontrow
On 2/5/2018 at 5:32 PM, Alphonse said:

Yes, I got a confirmation. If you bought your ticket directly from the arena (and not throughĀ ticketmaster), you will be refunded through bank account and email your info to them. Oh well.Ā 
Ā 

Update: I asked the arena (from whom I bought a premium ticket) to refund through my credit card to avoid bank fees as I live in the USA. And they did! It took just a few days, but I got all my money back. Vielen Dank!Ā 

www.gagafrontrow.com

7 hours ago, T E Anne said:

no refund for me yet.Ā :selena:

Me neither, should I write them an email? Iā€™m kinda worried...

Hat jemand bereits sein Geld von dem Konzert wiederbekommen?

Ich habe mein Ticket per Post nach Bremen geschickt, aber noch nichts erhalten.

Ich werde nur ein wenig unruhig, weil manche bereits nach zwei, drei Tagen das Geld zurĆ¼ckerhalten haben?Ā :cryga:

DonnieDarko
On 8.02.2018 at 3:49 PM, mezzanine said:

Just received my refund

Ā 

On 9.02.2018 at 1:10 PM, Kattys said:

Today I also got my refund from ticketmaster.deĀ :hor:

Ā 

On 15.02.2018 at 6:36 PM, Venus14 said:

I got my refund already too :).Everything without problemsĀ 

Where do you live, guys and did you had to physically sendĀ the tickets back or did you have to send them back via email?

I didn't send them back cause my ticket was CTM pack, I was supposed to pick it up at the arena, ticket was only virtual. I just sent them the form via e-mail.

mezzanine

I live in Spain (but actually tomorrow I'm moving to Berlin lol) and for the refund I sent that form via e-mail too

Archived