💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

nattuggla
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’ve got a question - I have a seat on the upper level, since I’m with half of my family, and we are booking the hotel and a restaurant nearby the arena.

My question is how long before the concert we have to be at the arena to make sure we’re getting in in time for Gaga? When are they opening the gates?

@nattuggla

Not sure about it when they open (maybe 7 pm) but I think I will be there around 8 pm. 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
13 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Not sure about it when they open (maybe 7 pm) but I think I will be there around 8 pm. 

My ticket says it starts at 7:30 pm and ends at 10 pm, so could it mean they’re opening at 7:30? I mean, I really have to get everything working perfectly.

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

My ticket says it starts at 7:30 pm and ends at 10 pm, so could it mean they’re opening at 7:30? I mean, I really have to get everything working perfectly.

I just checked my ticket. Same time for me. So yeah I think it will be fine if you are there after 7:30 PM. Be there later but still on time for the show is easier for seating tickets than for GA I guess. 

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I just checked my ticket. Same time for me. So yeah I think it will be fine if you are there after 7:30 PM. Be there later but still on time for the show is easier for seating tickets than for GA I guess. 

Thank you!

DonnieDarko

I’ve got a question - I have a seat on the upper level, since I’m with half of my family, and we are booking the hotel and a restaurant nearby the arena.

My question is how long before the concert we have to be at the arena to make sure we’re getting in in time for Gaga? When are they opening the gates?

@LetsGetHigh

LetsGetHigh
15 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

@LetsGetHigh

The earliest Gaga has ever been is 8:30pm, and that's when they put on the US tickets that she'd be there at 7:30pm. Now in Barcelona LiveNation is telling ticket holders that Gaga will come at 9pm and she showed up around 9:10ish. IMO the best thing to do is to be there at the arena exactly an hour before she's scheduled to be there. If she's on at 9pm in Berlin, then your best bet would be to be there outside the gates at 8pm because eventually the gates will be overcrowded. Of course there's no way for you to park outside the arena tho, so maybe find a close restaurant! Also if you want to get snacks and some drinks before Gaga comes on stage then maybe be there 1.5hrs before. I'm sure you won't be as bored considering they'll be showing FF2. Have fun :hug:

22 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

@nattuggla

@LetsGetHigh

The doors are open at seven, then they’ll play fivefoottwo. They show is starting around 9 most of the time. You should be fine if you arrive at sometime between seven and eight.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The earliest Gaga has ever been is 8:30pm, and that's when they put on the US tickets that she'd be there at 7:30pm. Now in Barcelona LiveNation is telling ticket holders that Gaga will come at 9pm and she showed up around 9:10ish. IMO the best thing to do is to be there at the arena exactly an hour before she's scheduled to be there. If she's on at 9pm in Berlin, then your best bet would be to be there outside the gates at 8pm because eventually the gates will be overcrowded. Of course there's no way for you to park outside the arena tho, so maybe find a close restaurant! Also if you want to get snacks and some drinks before Gaga comes on stage then maybe be there 1.5hrs before. I'm sure you won't be as bored considering they'll be showing FF2. Have fun :hug:

Thank you. I already booked the hotel that is approx 1km away from the arena, we have to be there at 3 pm and we have a restaurant reservation at 4 pm. My ticket says the show is 7:30-10:00, so I guess we'll have to be there around 6:30 or 7:30? I mean, for some reason it's kinda difficult for me to understand, lol.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, Haris said:

The doors are open at seven, then they’ll play fivefoottwo. They show is starting around 9 most of the time. You should be fine if you arrive at sometime between seven and eight.

Great, thank you!:hug:

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Thank you. I already booked the hotel that is approx 1km away from the arena, we have to be there at 3 pm and we have a restaurant reservation at 4 pm. My ticket says the show is 7:30-10:00, so I guess we'll have to be there around 6:30 or 7:30? I mean, for some reason it's kinda difficult for me to understand, lol.

The best thing to do is to ask your arena on Twitter a day before when she's coming on. Barcelona also had that 7:30-10:00 but the arena/LiveNation announced she's coming on 9pm now. I'm pretty sure she'll never come on at 7:30, to be honest with you, but I do understand your worry. Also she ends at around 11:15 now 10 :sweat: So keep that in mind. 

Edit: Tag me around Feb21 so I can check on the final timings if you want. 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The best thing to do is to ask your arena on Twitter a day before when she's coming on. Barcelona also had that 7:30-10:00 but the arena/LiveNation announced she's coming on 9pm now. I'm pretty sure she'll never come on at 7:30, to be honest with you, but I do understand your worry. Also she ends at around 11:15 now 10 :sweat: So keep that in mind. 

Edit: Tag me around Feb21 so I can check on the final timings if you want. 

Will do. Thank you sooo much.:wub:

mezzanine

Hey guys! I'm going to this date too and I just saw that now with the re-scheduling this one is the last concert of the tour :O do you think she'll record this concert for a dvd? 

is anyone going to GA floor? do you have any clue of the hotel she'll stay in? it's my first time going to a concert of her in berlin -i'm from spain-

thank you! :)

Archived