Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Can someone explain me how the seats/areas going? 

Like if I want to be near to the stage (standing) which ticket should I buy? (GA?)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So guys me and my friend closed a deal today with some tourism agency, and they said that the show tickets will be delivered to our hotel in Berlin. 

Is that reliable? Did someone ever got his tickets that way? :selena:

Hi guys, I'll be from oct 24 to nov 2 in Berlin, does anyone want to do a group or do you know if there's already one existing? my ticket is general admission -floor-. I fly from Spain.

And, if my memory is not bad, she did an ARTPOP release-party in berghain, and also some kind of dj set? or something in lab.oratory (part of berghain) in the past.

I normally go on sunday morning-midday, do you know if it worths it to go on saturday night to see her? maybe she does an appearance or she just parties a bit, i guess is one of the best places for her to do it because of the no photos-videos policy... because show is on thursday (i think), but she stays in Germany for the other shows that week. What do you think?

On 6/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, Kattys said:

Yeah it will be cold that's my biggest problem... Under latex you're sweating like hell tho :selena: No, it's not made by me.

No idea what to wear tbh, for example what will happen if i wear longer jacket but inside the venue I won't need it? Where can I put it? Any monsters here know how to deal with winter clothes on concerts?

Normally you have a cloakroom where they save bags and jackets. For example, in Barcelona, you have it when you go down from the entry to the floor facing the stage

Someone knows if I can get my money back if I can't come to the rescheduled show?

Im traveling to belin from Israel and unfortunately the show is rescheduled and I can't  come to the new date. I paid more than 500$ for the show and more than 2000$ for hotel and flights.Im so sad right now 😩

NintendoMONSTER
14 minutes ago, benosh22 said:

Someone knows if I can get my money back if I can't come to the rescheduled show?

Im traveling to belin from Israel and unfortunately the show is rescheduled and I can't  come to the new date. I paid more than 500$ for the show and more than 2000$ for hotel and flights.Im so sad right now 😩

I'm so sorry for you... 

I have no idea... I think we have to wait until be get more information from Mercedes Benz Arena or Gaga's team..

But maybe you can get your money for hotel and flight back. Ask the hotel and the try to cancel your flight.

I hope we get our money back! :pray:

21 minutes ago, benosh22 said:

You should contact the hotel and flight company. It might be hard to get money back from plane tickets but you should try. With hotel it could be easier...

KleineMonster10
24 minutes ago, benosh22 said:

but how du u know that u cannot come to the new date?

9 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I'm so sorry for you... 

I have no idea... I think we have to wait until be get more information from Mercedes Benz Arena or Gaga's team..

But maybe you can get your money for hotel and flight back. Ask the hotel and the try to cancel your flight.

I hope we get our money back! :pray:

3 minutes ago, Kattys said:

You should contact the hotel and flight company. It might be hard to get money back from plane tickets but you should try. With hotel it could be easier...

2 minutes ago, KleineMonster10 said:

but how du u know that u cannot come to the new date?

I still want to visit Berlin. Its my dream to travel there :) 

I only want the 500$ I spent for the show. I will see gaga next tour I guess.

I can't pay for another trip next year :/

2 minutes ago, benosh22 said:

I still want to visit Berlin. Its my dream to travel there :) 

I only want the 500$ I spent for the show. I will see gaga next tour I guess.

I can't pay for another trip next year :/

Ok but why giving up? You should at least try to to contact them, maybe it wouldn't a big problem for you to get your money back and see Gaga in 2018? Don't give up so easily!

1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Ok but why giving up? You should at least try to to contact them, maybe it wouldn't a big problem for you to get your money back and see Gaga in 2018? Don't give up so easily!

I can't get my money back from the flights and hotel. For sure. 

KleineMonster10
15 minutes ago, benosh22 said:

I can't get my money back from the flights and hotel. For sure. 

I think it´s worth a try ;) 

Best of luck ! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Sandrology

Hey Guys, I'm looking for 4 tickets Ground Floor Berlin 23rd Feb in exchange for 4 tickets Ground Floor in Cologne 13th feb.

Anyone interested?

dancefreak

Hey monsters! 

I had bought a ticket for the Zurich show, but I won't make it there, so I would like to come to Berlin. Are there any GA tickets left? If so, where? 

Pleaaaase help cause I'm anxious af :(

Is there an official reseller or something? I just checked and GA sold out :giveup: 

i want to buy one but I'm afraid that the person will sell it to me and refund it 

who will love me when the night is over

Hey Guys I have 2 barcelona GA standing tickets but I can't make it. If anyone want to exchange these for the berlin show let me know

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived