tour

Joanne WT: Stockholm, Sweden - February 15

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

Where can I buy the cheapest tickets? Any cheap hotel recommendations (close to the Globe pls)? :lana:

• 3 weeks later...
Torsoface

Someone give me your tickets for the A seating section :giveup:

You can do what u want with my body in return :selena: 

• 2 weeks later...

How is the Ericsson Globe as a concert venue? Good sound ect? Easy to get around? I have never been there and since I have to travel from Norway I can´t decide between Copenhagen, Stockholm or London. I know London and been to the O2 Arena many times and the way the O2 arrange the VIP is very good and well organised, but I don´t know Copenhagen very well same with Stockholm. Travel costs are about the same for all three for me, and the new arena in Copenhagen I´ve heard little about. I prefer a venue that isn´t in the middle of nowhere though. I am about to purchase the Come to Mama ticket package, just very unsure which city to choose! 

On 2017-09-04 at 11:55 AM, LadyMoon said:

How is the Ericsson Globe as a concert venue? Good sound ect? Easy to get around? I have never been there and since I have to travel from Norway I can´t decide between Copenhagen, Stockholm or London. I know London and been to the O2 Arena many times and the way the O2 arrange the VIP is very good and well organised, but I don´t know Copenhagen very well same with Stockholm. Travel costs are about the same for all three for me, and the new arena in Copenhagen I´ve heard little about. I prefer a venue that isn´t in the middle of nowhere though. I am about to purchase the Come to Mama ticket package, just very unsure which city to choose! 

I'd go with Stockholm tbh. Great sound and very good location. 

• 4 weeks later...
juliiushjj

It's so sad that the Europe tour has been postponed to early 2018. I was really looking forward to the show in Stockholm! :(

• 2 weeks later...
ArtGagaPop
On 2017-10-14 at 6:39 PM, Bazaar said:

Does someone know if there any tickets left? 

there is loads coming back up now after the tickets went live again and people refund who can't go. I was able to get a standing ticket instead of one the seating tickets very far back. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/01/2018 at 9:42 PM, Neringa said:

Hey, anyone else got livenation letter about Come to mama package and when to wait in stockholm?

Wondering this myself. I got my concert ticket for Come to Mama in the mail though. But no e-mail or info from LiveNation about how or where and what time to pick up the package. I am travelling from Norway so would be nice to know some time in advance what time I should be at Ericsson Globe. 

Does anyone know if you have to wait in line outside or inside the Globe? It's freezing now so if we have to wait outside would be good to know. 

4 minutes ago, LadyMoon said:

Wondering this myself. I got my concert ticket for Come to Mama in the mail though. But no e-mail or info from LiveNation about how or where and what time to pick up the package. I am travelling from Norway so would be nice to know some time in advance what time I should be at Ericsson Globe. 

Does anyone know if you have to wait in line outside or inside the Globe? It's freezing now so if we have to wait outside would be good to know. 

Same here. We are coming from Lithuania

On 2018-01-30 at 9:42 PM, Neringa said:

Hey, anyone else got livenation letter about Come to mama package and when to wait in stockholm?

17 minutes ago, LadyMoon said:

I've read somewhere that we'll get this information about a week before the event. I could be wrong though...

Archived