• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't do it, i can't give these tout scum bags and extra 60+ quid 

will wait see if genuine people sell them around face value nearer the time

Adampervez
3 hours ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

I bought come to mama I caved I had to see her and stand 

Idk if I should do the same or get seated instead of waiting to see if regular GA are released 

scottishmonster

im thinking about getting a come to mama package but would be my first concert alone ever and really not sure if i would enjoy it as much :/ any advice?

WirralMonster

Can't believe how quickly it sold out this morning, with managing to get tickets to the one in Cologne the other day I could only afford the cheapest ones for these, failed on both pre-sales. Thankfully they released an extra block at about 8.40 (block 201) glad I didn't give up trying. :rockstar:

Adampervez
6 hours ago, scottishmonster said:

im thinking about getting a come to mama package but would be my first concert alone ever and really not sure if i would enjoy it as much :/ any advice?

I'm literally in the exact same scenario, do I get come to mama package and go on my own or do I wait to see if more GA tickets are released so my friend can come with me? I really doubt another  Manchester date will be released so I have no idea :saladga:

scottishmonster
2 hours ago, Adampervez said:

I'm literally in the exact same scenario, do I get come to mama package and go on my own or do I wait to see if more GA tickets are released so my friend can come with me? I really doubt another  Manchester date will be released so I have no idea 

i know my friends really wanna come but there not willing to pay for the package. its such a hard decision to make, especially if im coming from scotland down :cryga:

Adampervez

So i ended up buying my own CTM package and paying for half of my very good friend's CTM package since she loves gaga loads but cant afford it. 

It just hit me that I've spent £300 and a bit on just lady gaga tickets but to be fair its ****ING LADY GAGA who cares about university in September :toofunny::rockstar:

AND ITS THE FIRST TIME IM GOING STANDING TO HER SHOW AND I'LL BE SO CLOSE :giveup: 

(i stg the CTM merchandise has to be better than that bubble gun that LMZ got smh)

still not got a ticket, going to keep an eye out for anyone selling some. still refuse to line someone elses pocket 

if anyone knows of any friends etc selling any please let me know 

just hoping now that she does glastonbury 

On 15/02/2017 at 4:41 PM, dowling78 said:

still not got a ticket, going to keep an eye out for anyone selling some. still refuse to line someone elses pocket 

if anyone knows of any friends etc selling any please let me know 

just hoping now that she does glastonbury 

Eventim have plenty of seats ,its not sold out

• 2 weeks later...
King J

Anyone know where she will most likely be staying in MCR? :derpga: LittleStalkers :derpga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived