đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

Can someone help me?

I bought two tickets for this concert (feb 1) and they only send me the ticket receipt but not the ticket...

How can i get my tickets?

thanks

Most tickets haven’t been posted yet

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spanishmonster

I'm going to this concert with a friend from Barcelona (standing tickets) if we could join some monsters...that would be amazing .

and we don't know how we could go from the Genting arena to Birmingham centre after the concert :(

buy stupid love on itunes

4 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

I'm going to this concert with a friend from Barcelona (standing tickets) if we could join some monsters...that would be amazing .

and we don't know how we could go from the Genting arena to Birmingham centre after the concert :(

You can get the train from Birmingham International (a few minutes walk from the venue) to Birmingham New Street. Trains run pretty late. Probably some bus services as well, sure someone else here will know about those.

scallywally

Yes there's little shuttle trains into town (The airport shuttle will take you to New Street as cdparky said above), the stations by the arena, no problem. Uber taxis are also quite good if you split it between you. About £20. You might even meet other fans that are driving that can share a taxi or drop you off.

There's no need to worry, lots of options. If you download the uber app walk to one of the local hotels and press it there so they can find you instead of being in the middle of lots of crowds. Its easy, done it many times. Just stand outside the Hilton or the crown plaza. :) 

• 1 month later...
LifeofNeons

Anyone got their tickets yet? I think I've gotten my ticket for ArtRave 6 weeks before the show, so they should start arriving soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
Lady Rah Rah

I have C2M packages and they still haven't arrived. Welp. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

I havnt got my perfect illusion seating tickets yet either

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• 2 weeks later...

No tickets yet 

guys the last train back for me is at 11, do you think I’ll miss much of the show? :( 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Rifek

Hope she won't delay the show after Grammys performance :ph34r:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

scallywally
On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Pitch said:

No tickets yet 

guys the last train back for me is at 11, do you think I’ll miss much of the show? :( 

Speak to the trainline, if your trains from Birmingham International/the arena they may hold it for people. They used to. Hopefully Gaga reads this and gets to the stage on time and youll be fine. If shes late cross fingers they will hold your train. Where are you going to? There might be other members going in the same direction. Its quite a nice train station, they work with the arena and know whats going on. 

On 05/01/2018 at 6:58 PM, Pitch said:

No tickets yet 

Nope maybe just leave before the encore 

Lady Rah Rah

I'm still waiting for tickets too...

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived