Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
13 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Another knife in my heart.

Omg I'm cracking up lol:ladyhaha: at this point the situation is so pathetic and ridiculous that it's not even worth our salt. You know what they say, if you don't laugh you'll cry

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who ordered through Eventim for Manchester (equivalent of AXS for the O2) aren’t getting their service charges back 😳 they’ve made over £300,000 the swines 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

scallywally

Thats happened before. Companies still say youve used their service. :( Fair enough I guess, they did their work but you'd think the artists insurance would cover all of the fees. 

8 hours ago, scallywally said:

Thats happened before. Companies still say youve used their service. :( Fair enough I guess, they did their work but you'd think the artists insurance would cover all of the fees. 

Not when the service charge goes towards the hire of the venue and bills. 

scallywally
1 hour ago, Haz said:

Not when the service charge goes towards the hire of the venue and bills. 

The ticket companies service charge? Thats to hire the ticket companies office, staff and bills. 

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

The ticket companies service charge? Thats to hire the ticket companies office, staff and bills. 

AXS' breakdown of a service charge includes the venue fee and bills for the venue for the hire time like gas, electric, heat etc

scallywally
13 minutes ago, Haz said:

AXS' breakdown of a service charge includes the venue fee and bills for the venue for the hire time like gas, electric, heat etc

Oh, thats new can you copy/paste?

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Oh, thats new can you copy/paste?

The AXS charges incorporate the service charge and facility fees. I can’t find a specific tweet that says that as I was told last week and that involves too much scrolling :excuseu:

Maybe Eventim’s service charge doesn’t include the facility charges? Probably easier for AXS to just refund everything 😂

37 minutes ago, scallywally said:

I agree everyone should get a full refund. The promoters should have insurance to cover everyone. 

Live Nation probably do, I reckon it’s just certain companies getting greedy. Hopefully people will think twice about using Eventim etc and stick with Ticketmaster or AXS for O2 shows.

scallywally
Just now, Haz said:

Live Nation probably do I reckon it’s just certain companies getting greedy. Hopefully people will think twice about using Eventim etc and stick with Ticketmaster or AXS for O2 shows.

Yeah, I wonder if the second hand sites keep their commission? I use them quite a lot to get good seats and never had a cancellation using them yet. They probably keep it to pay the staff and offices. Scary really. In future with people like Gaga and Janet Jackson who both are known for cancelling ill think twice or read the t&c's

Haroon

I got my refund but just lost out £5.50 because of the delivery charge, which makes sense because they did actually deliver me concert tickets :shrug: It's better than nothing that I get to keep the ticket for memorabilia or something :rip:

Archived