tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThomastheMonster

Help! I'm going going to this show because I will have moved to France by then, but I'm still in the U.S can I buy the tickets while I'm here? And is there a presale ???

spasmodiccookie
Just now, ThomastheMonster said:

Help! I'm going going to this show because I will have moved to France by then, but I'm still in the U.S can I buy the tickets while I'm here? And is there a presale ???

There is going to be a presale on live nation here:

https://www.livenation.fr/show/937314/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/paris/2017-10-06/en

You have to create an account on their website to access it though. The presale starts on thursday at 10am Paris time (4am ET).

I'm sure that you will be able to buy a ticket with your american credit card, I dont think that will be a problem.

The Child
On 06/02/2017 at 10:58 PM, spasmodiccookie said:

On the swiss Fnac website they give prices between 46 and 66 CHF for this venue, which are approximately equivalent to the ones in € on the french one

http://www.ch.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Variete-internationale-LADY-GAGA-LGAGA.htm

So maybe we can hope the tickets won't be too expensive?

4 hours ago, L E O said:

I need to know the prices for christ's sake, Live Nation FR, do your job 

Guys a girl on twitter achieved to buy 2 tickets in GA thanks to her mother's job and here's what she sent to me:

170207114321539229.jpg

So the price for a GA ticket is 84€

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I paid 65€ for a GA ticket for Beyoncé and she was doing the Stade Of France. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Just paid 73€ for Barcelona. I hate this. WHY THE HELL IS IT MORE EXPENSIVE UGH :saladga:

Hopefully the seats will be cheaper.

The prices are here:

Carré Or (Premium seats) - 139 EUR

CAT 1 - 106 EUR

Fosse (GA Standing) - 84 EUR

CAT 2 - 84 EUR

CAT 3 - 67,50 EUR

Spoiler

m_395927.gif

:nails:

Swissgroundhog

UPDATE: Apparently yes! The VIP packages for Paris are at the following prices on ticketmaster.fr :

COME TO MAMA : 249.00 €

PERFECT ILLUSION : 304.00 €

DANCIN' IN CIRCLES : 216.00 €

VIP PARTY : 392.00 €

ULTIMATE BACKSTAGE PACKAGE (MEET & GREET): 1 294.00 €

The Child

I'm so happy, a friend gave me some money as an early birthday gift cause she knows I'm a big Gaga fan so now I have enough money to pay the ticket! :woot:

Archived