Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Lady of the Dam returns on her world tour. Will I see you there? Discuss this tour date below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Omg, YAAAS! Can't wait! I'm actually thinking of either going alone this time or meeting up with other monsters. My friends don't like her as much as I do. I'm also thinking of buying one of those VIP-tickets:gum:

Free my mind

Head Empty

I'm convincing my friends as we speak :sis:.

Might be the first time that I'll be going for seated tickets (for convenience, pricing and my friends prefer it). Anyone have any experience with seated tickets at Gaga concerts?

Head Empty
Just now, Magneto said:

Omg, YAAAS! Can't wait! I'm actually thinking of either going alone this time or meeting up with other monsters. My friends don't like her as much as I do. I'm also thinking of buying one of those VIP-tickets:gum:

Go for it :excited2:

I went to ArtRAVE in Amsterdam by myself even though I'm shy as f***, but I still managed to meet some really cool people and it ended up being one of the best nights of my life :diane:

Magneto
Just now, Totodile said:

Might be the first time that I'll be going for seated tickets (for convenience, pricing and my friends prefer it). Anyone have any experience with seated tickets at Gaga concerts?

I used to think seated tickets were awful, but it was actually so cool during the Formation World Tour. I think artRAVE would've been awesome too for seated tickets.

Free my mind

Magneto
Just now, Totodile said:

Go for it :excited2:

I went to ArtRAVE in Amsterdam by myself even though I'm shy as f***, but I still managed to meet some really cool people and it ended up being one of the best nights of my life :diane:

artRAVE Amsterdam was one of the best nights of my life too. I still think about it a lot. Still my favorite concert ever!

Free my mind

Jonathanholland

Can't wait! Hopefully the venue will be sold out 

Spoiler

After I bought my tickets :classy:

Before there was love, there was silence

Tomster4Life
3 hours ago, Totodile said:

Seated tickets are still awesome! I just sat down everytime she was doing a speech, other than that I stood up and danced!

Tomster4Life
22 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Ticketmaster confirmed there will be no presale in the Netherlands. 

Oh ****... I hope nobody will snatch MY ticket :giveup::grr:

dutchyguy

Seated tickets are €130 :awkney: ... while she didn't sell out last time after having a hit. I don't get why.

Please let this not become a flop.

Archived