💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky
1 hour ago, Fascination said:

Do you have a picture of the shirt? I really wanted to dress up for the JWT but I ended up buying nothing and I'll go with a basic outfit. It's going to be really cold as well outside at the Ziggo Dome and since we are going to wait for a while outside, I have to dress appropiate to the weather. :cryga:

The front and back! :giveup: 

Crossfit

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merch stands are situated before entering the arena. Everyone needs to walk past by those shops in order to get to your place or arena so dont worry about that.

3 hours ago, artraver112 said:

Any ideas about where she will stay ?  What's the best place to meet her, the airport or the hotel? 

I have a friend who works as a waiter in the hotel where Adele, Rolling Stones and other pop stars slept. He said he'd text me if they stayed there. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend the airport tbh, don't think she's ever spotted there here in Amsterdam.

Fascination

Mojo Concerts wrote a post with information on Facebook about the Joanne World Tour so I thought it would be smart to share it here. The doors will open at 18:30, Mojo Concerts confirmed that Gaga has no opening acts. Lady Gaga will start to perform at 20:30 and the concert is expected to stop at 23:00. However, it is expected to stop at this time so it can take longer. DO NOT take big bags with you. This is NOT allowed and Mojo or Ziggo Dome will NOT keep it for you during the concert. You can only take ‘A4 format paper’ sized bags with you and it can only be ten centimetres thick. It’s recommened not to take any bags with you at all. Also food and beverages are not allowed inside the venue and pretty much every DSLR camera you can put big lenses on aren’t allowed inside.

Tips: If you travel with train from the other side of the Netherlands, you really have to make sure if you’ll make it to the last train. Also, keep in mind that the full capacity is 17 thousand people. The concert is almost fully sold out except for a few seats. If people want to get out of the concert venue at the same time, it might take a longer time to get out then. If you can’t use public transit, it takes 2 hours to walk from the Ziggo Dome to Amsterdam Central Station. At that time, if you live on the other side of the country, you will not be able to make it on time. The last train from Amsterdam to Groningen (because I know a few little monsters who live there) is going at 23:37 and will take three hours to arrive in Groningen. So either you have to leave earlier, or find other transportation.

VenusUrania
On 1/11/2018 at 5:51 PM, Rachel Duncan said:

Fck yeah. We're almost there, I'm actually so fcking excited. I hope she will notice me with my Sound-activating LED Joanne T-shirt. :giveup: 

I'm going to be shook. 

Omg it looks amazing! :giveup: where can a basic bitch like me get that?

MikyARTPOP
1 hour ago, Fascination said:

Mojo Concerts wrote a post with information on Facebook about the Joanne World Tour so I thought it would be smart to share it here. The doors will open at 18:30, Mojo Concerts confirmed that Gaga has no opening acts. Lady Gaga will start to perform at 20:30 and the concert is expected to stop at 23:00. However, it is expected to stop at this time so it can take longer. DO NOT take big bags with you. This is NOT allowed and Mojo or Ziggo Dome will NOT keep it for you during the concert. You can only take ‘A4 format paper’ sized bags with you and it can only be ten centimetres thick. It’s recommened not to take any bags with you at all. Also food and beverages are not allowed inside the venue and pretty much every DSLR camera you can put big lenses on aren’t allowed inside.

Tips: If you travel with train from the other side of the Netherlands, you really have to make sure if you’ll make it to the last train. Also, keep in mind that the full capacity is 17 thousand people. The concert is almost fully sold out except for a few seats. If people want to get out of the concert venue at the same time, it might take a longer time to get out then. If you can’t use public transit, it takes 2 hours to walk from the Ziggo Dome to Amsterdam Central Station. At that time, if you live on the other side of the country, you will not be able to make it on time. The last train from Amsterdam to Groningen (because I know a few little monsters who live there) is going at 23:37 and will take three hours to arrive in Groningen. So either you have to leave earlier, or find other transportation.

Thanks for the infos. I'll update my itinerary :interestinga:

M

Fascination
2 hours ago, Bat said:

I can take one person with me too central station on the back of my bike if needed btw.

That’s very sweet and kind of you. I already go with my friend but I’m pretty sure someone else might need it. :hug:

Hecturr
3 hours ago, Bat said:

I can take one person with me too central station on the back of my bike if needed btw.

might take u up on that 

On 1/11/2018 at 5:09 PM, LittleMonster20 said:

Okay thank you for telling me:hug:

it's usually straight ahead if you enter the arena, to the right and left of the merch stand are the entrances to GA standing 

I am SO excited 

Archived