Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Let's hope I really want the €66 standing places :neyde:

Then buy them? I posted the presale link here.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

Worst seast too. Block 136... I'll wait 6 hours and try again (blue category, not balcony)

Yeah I have right now Block 147... Still not sure if I should take them because I have row 16 :l

Gagadonna
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah I have right now Block 147... Still not sure if I should take them because I have row 16 :l

I cancelled/booked again 3 times and I'm always between block 136 and 134. Wtf? 

Pre-sales are supposed to benefit fans... When I book my seats late I ALWAYS have great seats :neyde:

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Gagadonna said:

I cancelled/booked again 3 times and I'm always between block 136 and 134. Wtf? 

Pre-sales are supposed to benefit fans... When I book my seats late I ALWAYS have great seats :neyde:

Yeah I know :l but I have school monday, and I'm too scared to wait.. although I know she won't sell out

Gagadonna
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah I know :l but I have school monday, and I'm too scared to wait.. although I know she won't sell out

I do too but I'll skip since it's uni... It's gettin' on my nerves

Gagadonna

Okay I'm gonna go for standing. 

I just got some bad memories from the Born This Way Ball when I waited for HOURS and got pushed by some assholes in the put 

4 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Okay I'm gonna go for standing. 

I just got some bad memories from the Born This Way Ball when I waited for HOURS and got pushed by some assholes in the put 

Yeah, you shouldn't want to be in front of the stage..I did that the first two shows for her... the first show I ended up in First Aid due to the heat and people pushing and the second I just really disliked the pushing, I always stand near the front, but not in the middle of the floor, plenty of space usually

1 minute ago, GuiLeC said:

My reservation for the standing area is done :excited2: !

Still waiting for the last e-mail with my e-tickets though...

They won't arrive until 4 weeks before the show according to their site

Just now, BadMonster said:

They won't arrive until 4 weeks before the show according to their site

Yeah I've just seen those lines...

It's kinda weird since I bought several tickets on the same website in late 2016 and I've received them instantaneously.

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Yeah, you shouldn't want to be in front of the stage..I did that the first two shows for her... the first show I ended up in First Aid due to the heat and people pushing and the second I just really disliked the pushing, I always stand near the front, but not in the middle of the floor, plenty of space usually

Thank you for advising me :) 

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, GuiLeC said:

Yeah I've just seen those lines...

It's kinda weird since I bought several tickets on the same website in late 2016 and I've received them instantaneously.

Sending tickets a few weeks before the show is a new thing to avoid fake tickets :) Don't worry. 

Archived