Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga
2 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

DUU-tLlX0AARIdM?format=jpg

The arena was not sold out guys :/ Don’t know if she filmed ... Anyone knows why there where so many seats left? I mean she is sooooo good I don’t understand 

Well the photos and videos don’t show as many empty seats as that map...

venusfly
On 25/01/2018 at 2:09 PM, Nicola Kallenberg said:

DUU-tLlX0AARIdM?format=jpg

The arena was not sold out guys :/ Don’t know if she filmed ... Anyone knows why there where so many seats left? I mean she is sooooo good I don’t understand 

It's easy to look at a map full of bright dots and think that there were a lot of empty seats but in reality there's the odd few dotted amongst the pretty much sold out arena, if you were actually in the building you would struggle to actually see the empty seats except for a couple of the sections at the top which is no big deal :shrug:

nattuggla

I wonder why German critics are always so harsh with Gaga?!

With every concert I have seen mostly very positive critics but in Germany I barely have seen very positive ones, mainly mixed reviews..... Welt.de even had the title "Kein Konzert, eher eine 3-D-Hysterie". I remember they also trashed her in the review for Five Feet Two. :madge:

SwissMonster
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

With every concert I have seen mostly very positive critics but in Germany I barely have seen very positive ones, mainly mixed reviews..... Welt.de even had the title "Kein Konzert, eher eine 3-D-Hysterie". I remember they also trashed her in the review for Five Feet Two. :madge:

forget Welt.de :icega:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Yemeni Feed
On 1/28/2018 at 7:16 PM, nattuggla said:

If its not practical or serious, everything around the entertainment industry in Germany is a joke. Ive been living here for 2 years and a half and people just don't have fun generally. (No offense to anyone, this is my opinion and i stand by it)

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Archived