• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GermanMonster00 said:

Other cities: sold out within minutes.

Hamburg after months / nearly a year after pre-sale:

https://www.ticketmaster.de/event/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-tickets/216077

:/

Ikr? I was checking the other day aswell and thought that’s really weird :oprah: Berlin and cologne on the other hand are PACKED.. 

PlayGaga
19 minutes ago, GermanMonster00 said:

Other cities: sold out within minutes.

Hamburg after months / nearly a year after pre-sale:

https://www.ticketmaster.de/event/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-tickets/216077

:/

The change of the date was the problem. The old date was a friday night in september. The new day is in the mid of the week. Thats the problem. It was in september near by sold out. No standing tickets and only some seat tickets. At the announcement that the date will be change many tickets will be get back to ticketmaster and eventim. Thats sad.

dfewqxriweui283
32 minutes ago, PlayGaga said:

The change of the date was the problem. The old date was a friday night in september. The new day is in the mid of the week. Thats the problem. It was in september near by sold out. No standing tickets and only some seat tickets. At the announcement that the date will be change many tickets will be get back to ticketmaster and eventim. Thats sad.

I already thought over it, but couldnt believe that so many people returned their tickets :(
No german date (Cologne, Hamburg or Berlin) is sold out at the moment.
I hope that doesnt bring her to not coming to Germany on the tours in the future :(

PlayGaga

Hmm i have no statistic from the artravetour in germany. And how many tickets sold on this tour. But i hope that lady gaga an her management became an info about the sold out sales from the september dates and than from the returns of the tickets. 

7 hours ago, PlayGaga said:

Hmm i have no statistic from the artravetour in germany. And how many tickets sold on this tour. But i hope that lady gaga an her management became an info about the sold out sales from the september dates and than from the returns of the tickets. 

No shade, but o2 gave away 300 Tickets during ARTRAVE bc it wasn't fully sold out.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

dominicgaga
7 minutes ago, Noah said:

No shade, but o2 gave away 300 Tickets during ARTRAVE bc it wasn't fully sold out.

Do u want to join our JWT Hamburg Whatsapp group?

does anybody know if you can just use your old ticket for the show when it still had the date in September? or do i have to change anything?

Enceladus
1 minute ago, KianG7 said:

does anybody know if you can just use your old ticket for the show when it still had the date in September? or do i have to change anything?

No they are still valid

dfewqxriweui283
45 minutes ago, KianG7 said:

Lol you are asking that now, months after the postponement ? :sweat:

21 hours ago, GermanMonster00 said:

Lol you are asking that now, months after the postponement ? :sweat:

i know but im planning my trip atm and wasn't sure :toofunny:

dominicgaga

ich verkaufe 1 Stehplatzticket! Bitte melden! 

I'm selling 1 GA ticket! Feel free to contact me! :)

NintendoMONSTER

Why is this show not even close to be sold out? There are soooo many tickets left... :madge:

Mobilize your friends, your parents and literally everyone else to buy tickets! :icega:

Archived