💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

South Blonde

Guys, is the LiveNation Presale just for AMEX holders?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ithinkweed
15 hours ago, South Blonde said:

Guys, is the LiveNation Presale just for AMEX holders?

I'm also not sure about that, livenation.it says I can access the pre-sale simply by creating an account there and logging in, will that work? I don't want to risk it :S Can somebody clarify maybe?

IllumiMark
8 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

I'm also not sure about that, livenation.it says I can access the pre-sale simply by creating an account there and logging in, will that work? I don't want to risk it :S Can somebody clarify maybe?

I am pretty sure it will be as you have already said. I remember that for the artRave (or BTWBall) I managed to buy tickets with the Live Nation pre-sale. You just have to create a LiveNation account, simple as that. Otherwise they would have mentioned that it is just for AMEX holders.

I've never been to a Gaga's concert, but are not the prices too expensive? I mean, 92€ for ring C......Can someone tell me if the prices were so high even the previous years?

South Blonde
1 minute ago, Melmoth said:

I've never been to a Gaga's concert, but are not the prices too expensive? I mean, 92€ for ring C......Can someone tell me if the prices were so high even the previous years?

No, the artRAVE tickets were cheaper. The average price this time is higher, I guess the SuperBowl effect...

1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

No, the artRAVE tickets were cheaper. The average price this time is higher, I guess the SuperBowl effect...

Are the ticket prices available?

South Blonde
Just now, Hurem said:

Are the ticket prices available?

Not yet, I guess we'll have to wait until the presale

South Blonde
5 minutes ago, Melmoth said:

Live Nation made a post on the page of the event on Facebook writing the prices, so I guess they are real

I just saw it, thank you :hug:

Hello everyone. So, i'm planning to come from Greece for the concert, can somebody translate the prices for me cause in the event they are in Italian.. How much does the ticket for the arena cost?

GagaStan95
3 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

I saw people from Europe getting tickets today to other shows, was there a Milan pre-sale today?

Nope, tomorrow

GagaStan95

For all those people who need help:

PRICES ARE:

70 € G A

92 € UPPER LEVER (ring c)

110+ LOWER LEVER (ring a and b)

panosmonster

Italian Monsters do you think i wil manage to buy GA tickets next week? Will they sell out fast? 

Archived