Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does it matter how many tickets sold or how full the GA is??? Arenas are not allowed to overfill the GA spaces- it's not a Spanish thing- it's a health and safety thing. Just wait for the O2 show in London- they take H&S to a whole new level

The venue looked pretty full, aside from the upper levels which were blanked off- but it didn't affect the show at all

scallywally
19 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

My video of the crowd:

You had great seats, hope you had a great time! :) 

Weve seen the views from the back they look completely different from their aspect. 

Did you have a fave song?? 

John Wayne

Here’s my video from the show, also more on my story for anyone interested (excuse my loud and HORRIBLE singing,but I was FEELING IT)

10 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Here’s my video from the show, also more on my story for anyone interested (excuse my loud and HORRIBLE singing,but I was FEELING IT)

Queen

scallywally

Amazing pics!!

We were starved of news tonight let alone any news from the last 2 meet and greets! Spill :)

MillionMarkys

Hi guys, can anyone’s comfirm if the lithographs/posters are being sold at the Europe merch stands? You know the one with the car interlude on?

JoanneMonster
18 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

Did they play the film? How was it, watching it with a bunch of Gaga fans?

great, everyone sang the songs on the doc and you can imagine the crowd's reaction when gaga took off her bikini top

I See You

JoanneMonster
12 hours ago, scallywally said:

Amazing pics!!

We were starved of news tonight let alone any news from the last 2 meet and greets! Spill :)

I've read they spent 40+ minutes talking and singing with gaga and that the backstage experience was amazing

I See You

Juansgh21

Will be uploading some pics/videos from both shows tomorrow or so, just to let you know <3

Juansgh21
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

I met a gay ****star at the queue yesterday. Nnnn.:selena:

lmao, who

mezzanine

1 week :toofunny: one of the best weeks in a long time, it felt like in a gaga festival lol, everyone meeting, getting drunk, stalking the dancers, hunger games at hotel arts door, both concerts... sooo much fun 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Juansgh21

Preview of the DVD I'm doing for the JWTBarcelona, if anyone here has some nice videos you can contact me. 
Both 14th or 16th are accepted, don't worry about the audio, I'll just use video footage :)

Archived