Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ILikeItRough
4 minutes ago, MajorBarrios said:

Omg thank yoü!!! I'm a little shy honestly so I'll probably be self conscious lol. 

No worries! There will be so many people dressed up once you're there, wearing wildly different things. Part of the experience is traveling to the show, feeling a little self-conscious, but then feeling free once you're around all the other Monsters. :heart:

Look for me in my disco bra and hooker boots!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katmonster
1 hour ago, MajorBarrios said:

I actually made this leather neck thing. Still debating if it's too much or should I wear it. Lol

Yaaaasss you look great!!!!:lana:❤️

ctherainbow

I have real nosebleed seats because I'm late to the game and poor, but I'll be there on the 11th!  I'm up in section 205, so I'll be up there with my opera glasses watching the show.  I'll be in Philly for almost that whole week, visiting my best friend for my birthday, so if anybody wants to hang out, I'll be around.   :excited2: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Katmonster

Y'all I need your help😭 Should I drop $260 on a ga ticket for the first show? I justify it by thinking of how I'll never get to experience the show again so I might as well see it twice. Ugh I'm so cheap:gum::firega:

Katmonster
1 hour ago, Katmonster said:

Y'all I need your help😭 Should I drop $260 on a ga ticket for the first show? I justify it by thinking of how I'll never get to experience the show again so I might as well see it twice. Ugh I'm so cheap:gum::firega:

Update: I didn't get them bcz I'm cheap😂😭 I need to wait longer lmao :saladga:

MajorBarrios
5 hours ago, ILikeItRough said:

No worries! There will be so many people dressed up once you're there, wearing wildly different things. Part of the experience is traveling to the show, feeling a little self-conscious, but then feeling free once you're around all the other Monsters. :heart:

Look for me in my disco bra and hooker boots!

Literally Teared up 😩😂❤️

4 hours ago, Katmonster said:

Yaaaasss you look great!!!!:lana:❤️

Thank yoü sooo much! ❤️

Barrios

Boyboi12
5 hours ago, Katmonster said:

I think we been looking at the same ticket lol 

holyscheibe
22 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Is anyone going to either Brian Newman show?? I'm going to both lol  My show is on the 11th

I got tickets for both of his shows too haha Just in case. And my show is on the 11th as well :staymad:

KimmyShimmy
23 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Is anyone going to either Brian Newman show?? I'm going to both lol  My show is on the 11th

I got tickets for the Brian Newman show on 9/11!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, holyscheibe said:

I got tickets for both of his shows too haha Just in case. And my show is on the 11th as well :staymad:

7 minutes ago, KimmyShimmy said:

I got tickets for the Brian Newman show on 9/11!

we gotta say hi! 

Emily Cofrancisco

Has anyone bought GA tickets off of a second hand sight like seat geek or stub hub? I went to buy tickets off of seat geek but it says in the note "not ticket will meet at venu" so I'm scared to buy the tickets and have it be fake 

Katmonster
19 minutes ago, Emily Cofrancisco said:

Has anyone bought GA tickets off of a second hand sight like seat geek or stub hub? I went to buy tickets off of seat geek but it says in the note "not ticket will meet at venu" so I'm scared to buy the tickets and have it be fake 

OMg same! I've been trying but that's all I've been seeing! Also "will call" kind of sounds sketchy too. I'm not sure if the sellers realize that most people who get GA wait in line and could potentially lose their place if they go to get them? Oh and I've heard of one girl who got GA from Stubhub for another show and waited in line for 10 hours only to be told that the tickets were fake the entire time!! I feel like we're better off getting them the night before or day of.:gum::madge::reductive:

Emily Cofrancisco

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-LADY-GAGA-TICKETS-9-10-17-WELLS-FARGO-CENTER-PHILADELPHIA-PA-GA-FLOOR-/192299683238?

these are two GA seats to Saturday's show! I currently am the hugest bidder but I can no longer go to the concert so if you bid $5 more I won't put bid you and chances are you will win! I would really love if someone bought them because if not I'm losing $230 ($115 per ticket) lol. Plus $115 per ticket is an amazing price! 

Im sad because i'm not going anymore :(. When I bought the ticket I didn't expect to have so much so school to take care of.

Archived