💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ILikeItRough

Hi everyone! I just finished reading through all 20 pages of Philly thread comments! I'm driving up from DC with my fiancé on Sunday morning to line up for GA around 1pm. I hope I to meet some of you in line!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

wow its so close yall ! I miss philly so much have fun <3

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Allison M

IT'S SO CLOSE :excited2:

I'm not prepared :cryga:

I ordered some shorts online that are supposed to come in today. I'm watching the whole show today so um not overwhelmed and can figure out where I want to stand. 

I'm so excited! Haven't been to a show here and have never had early admission. Hoping to meet you all in line! And maybe have someone tell me what I'm supposed to do? :laughga:

ILikeItRough
9 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I ordered some shorts online that are supposed to come in today. I'm watching the whole show today so um not overwhelmed and can figure out where I want to stand. 

I'm so excited! Haven't been to a show here and have never had early admission. Hoping to meet you all in line! And maybe have someone tell me what I'm supposed to do? :laughga:

I've been going back and forth on watching the concert ahead of time, myself. I love experiencing her shows for the first time in person, but I also want to try to stand in the best spot I can.

MajorBarrios
2 hours ago, Allison M said:

I'm totally aiming for front row on main stage. My little nephew is going with me so I hope I can atleast hold him again the barricade lol

Barrios

Allison M
2 hours ago, ILikeItRough said:

I've been going back and forth on watching the concert ahead of time, myself. I love experiencing her shows for the first time in person, but I also want to try to stand in the best spot I can.

Main stage is probably the best! Most songs are performed there. So you can keep the surprise and have, what I think is, the best spot. :hug:

If you get in late and can't get it, the piano is in the back, but next closest to her for about 4 songs.

Allison M
7 minutes ago, MajorBarrios said:

I'm totally aiming for front row on main stage. My little nephew is going with me so I hope I can atleast hold him again the barricade lol

Same! After watching I decided that's what I'll go for 

MajorBarrios
6 minutes ago, Allison M said:

Same! After watching I decided that's what I'll go for 

I still don't know when to show up. I was thinking around 1. But I REALLY want front row. 

Barrios

ILikeItRough
10 minutes ago, Allison M said:

Main stage is probably the best! Most songs are performed there. So you can keep the surprise and have, what I think is, the best spot. :hug:

If you get in late and can't get it, the piano is in the back, but next closest to her for about 4 songs.

Sounds like a plan! :excited2:

ILikeItRough
2 minutes ago, MajorBarrios said:

I actually made this leather neck thing. Still debating if it's too much or should I wear it. Lol

Go for it! You look awesome!!

KimmyShimmy
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:06 PM, whipopotamus said:

aw yay! everyone going on the 11th message me!!! xoxo

I will be there the 11th! Got the CTM package :)

Allison M
9 minutes ago, MajorBarrios said:

I still don't know when to show up. I was thinking around 1. But I REALLY want front row. 

I've never had early admission before so I'm not sure when everyone starts lining up for it normally. I keep hearing 12 or 1

MajorBarrios
8 minutes ago, ILikeItRough said:

Go for it! You look awesome!!

Omg thank yoü!!! I'm a little shy honestly so I'll probably be self conscious lol. 

Barrios

Archived