Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really unfortunate that all these presale tickets seem to be going straight to Stubhub. I'd rather them be more expensive outright if they intend on selling them for double or triple the price rather than just playing this game of being ready right as they go on sale and then having none available. :madge:

10 minutes ago, SinAgain said:

Really unfortunate that all these presale tickets seem to be going straight to Stubhub. I'd rather them be more expensive outright if they intend on selling them for double or triple the price rather than just playing this game of being ready right as they go on sale and then having none available. 

Exactly, stubhub is full of tickets now ugh. So now a lot of fans will have to pay triple the price.

hardcore1996
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

Exactly, stubhub is full of tickets now ugh. So now a lot of fans will have to pay triple the price.

honestly come august they'll probably be as low as the original price. I think I remember seeing artrave ga going for like $50 a week or so before the show

Just now, hardcore1996 said:

honestly come august they'll probably be as low as the original price. I thinkYeah  I remember seeing artrave ga going for like $50 a week or so before the show

I hope so! Yeah I got GA tickets for the artrave for like 70 a week before too.

hardcore1996
Just now, Bounty said:

I hope so! Yeah I got GA tickets for the artrave for like 70 a week before too.

i didnt end up going but I got my btwb tickets from there but they only delivered like 2 days before the show i was freaking out:saladga:

do they do them electronically at all?

1 minute ago, hardcore1996 said:

i didnt end up going but I got my btwb tickets from there but they only delivered like 2 days before the show i was freaking out:saladga:

do they do them electronically at all?

I bought them on craigslist hahaha I met a dude, they were physical, but like gaga is more popular now so idk..

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Guys, so I've heard most of Europe is really close to selling out and that the U.K., France, and Germany are completely sold out already, so if you have a presale please buy your tickets soon before GP sale, and if you have to wait till Monday, get them when they go on sale! I'm getting mine today in a panic because I need to see her for a 5th time :giveup:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Guys, so I've heard most of Europe is really close to selling out and that the U.K., France, and Germany are completely sold out already, so if you have a presale please buy your tickets soon before GP sale, and if you have to wait till Monday, get them when they go on sale! I'm getting mine today in a panic because I need to see her for a 5th time :giveup:

They literally sold the ones they had for the presale in 2 min or less. General sale is the last hope :(

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Bounty said:

They literally sold the ones they had for the presale in 2 min or less. General sale is the last hope :(

buy something small from her site? like a pin or something? you'll get a code that way! I got a presale code cause im a Live Insider, 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I have seen Gaga 7 times and I have not missed a Toronto show. I was on right at 10am on wednesday and right at 9am today and NOTHING. Stubhub has 2,600+ tickets!

It's so sad to see this happen. I can't believe I got Adele tickets but I can't get Gaga tickets lol.

1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

buy something small from her site? like a pin or something? you'll get a code that way! I got a presale code cause im a Live Insider, 

Was the code specific to you? or something you can give others? I don't thnik it will make it possible to get tickets even if we have a code cuz all the presales seem sold out

Archived