Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

calmar

I think this is on a Wednesday... so I don't know if I can make it. This is the closest show to me since I'm starting grad school in the region around this time. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy
6 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

how full was it? 

It wasn't. Quite a few empty seats and space in GA section. I don't think it sold out tbh. :/ I know a lot of people who aren't usually Gaga fans interested in going to see her this time around though!

JudasIsAHolyFoo
7 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

how full was it? 

It was pretty full, most seats were filled, but it deff wasn't fully sold out. 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

N a t h a n

GUYS YES SLAY... WHAT TIME IS THE PRESALE LOL JUST SAYS 10AM LOCAL

i am assuming local mean 10am whatever time zone i am in?

hardcore1996
1 hour ago, juicyjuicy said:

It wasn't. Quite a few empty seats and space in GA section. I don't think it sold out tbh. :/ I know a lot of people who aren't usually Gaga fans interested in going to see her this time around though!

well lets hope its enough people that they add another show :neyde:

N a t h a n
18 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

Does anyone know how the february 8th presale 'through a merch purchase" is going to work exactly?

I just got a shirt. they emailed me a promo code for the presale on wednesday morning.

N a t h a n
4 hours ago, HeyyitsCourtney said:

Did anyone buy merch to get presale code? I bought it on the US site (shop.ladygaga.com) and got the code. Just wondering if anyone tried it with( https://shop.universalmusic.ca/ladygagaca/) which is the Canadian site for merch.

I only got my code through the gaga site.

hardcore1996
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

I just got a shirt. they emailed me a promo code for the presale on wednesday morning.

on the US site or Canadian?

nvm lol

I 'm having issues myself... bought two items at the canadian site, and haven't got any codes... My friend got her code, not sure what site she ordered from

3 hours ago, Alisha said:

I 'm having issues myself... bought two items at the canadian site, and haven't got any codes... My friend got her code, not sure what site she ordered from

Did you get the code? Haven't gotten mine

HeyyitsCourtney

I don't think the Canadian site applies. You might have to order from the American one (I know the shipping plus the conversation rate sucks) but you should have the code by now i think! 

48 minutes ago, HeyyitsCourtney said:

I don't think the Canadian site applies. You might have to order from the American one (I know the shipping plus the conversation rate sucks) but you should have the code by now i think! 

I just got my code! It just takes more time idk why

juicyjuicy
22 hours ago, Nathan said:

GUYS YES SLAY... WHAT TIME IS THE PRESALE LOL JUST SAYS 10AM LOCAL

i am assuming local mean 10am whatever time zone i am in?

Use Ticketmaster.

It's 10 am EST.

FYI local time refers to the time in whatever locality you are talking about. So if it's 10 am local time for a Toronto concert, it's 10 am Toronto time - it doesn't matter if you're in Dubai or Timbuktu - local doesn't refer to where you are. Hope that helps!

Archived