💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Mindblown
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

No I agree with that, I just mean that it should state the intended time to actually start on the ticket because doors opened at 5:30 and some people came then so they were waiting nearly 4 hours by the time things started.

So glad DJWS was an opener because Chicago Traffic DOES NOT PLAY. I didn't get into the venue until 7:15. But if this was an arena show and I had to wait that long without an opener I'd be mad. Her pre-show music is merely background noise, unlike the ArtRave which had an atmosphere and electronic music blasting. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
23 minutes ago, Jamel Lee said:

So glad DJWS was an opener because Chicago Traffic DOES NOT PLAY. I didn't get into the venue until 7:15. But if this was an arena show and I had to wait that long without an opener I'd be mad. Her pre-show music is merely background noise, unlike the ArtRave which had an atmosphere and electronic music blasting. 

I thought the same thing! It was a nice treat for fans also because we know this dude. It was nice and felt like a personal touch. I'm lucky I live so close to the field, but yeah, my sister got there at 7:10 saying the traffic was as awful as you make it out to have been. Everything around there was hell yesterday lol

21 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yes lol

21 hours ago, not asher613 said:

ok cause she been here two pages back

I thought it was her too lol

21 hours ago, not asher613 said:

you are so late and been knew 

just everything. 

also Boris heated you

Rude. 

21 hours ago, Muche86 said:

Its frozen. But thanks for trying

Yeah, with that many people, being in the middle of the city, and all the amount of people around Wrigley, the signal was ****. I was trying, but the signal kept going in and out. My phone started to die, wasn't even able to get a bunch of pics or video. 

21 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

@Doot You should film Taylor's reaction when Gaga performs DIC (if she does) :ladyhaha:

I wish!

21 hours ago, Muche86 said:

Many thanks but enjoy the show.

I did!

21 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

I think this is an all time low stream wise for us. Chicago canceled. 

Ha true. 

21 hours ago, babs said:

who did she dedicate the edge to? I closed the stream window by mistake

Sonjas husband and Michael bearden 

20 hours ago, SunsetBoulevard said:

Enjoy the show. 

I did, thanks!

20 hours ago, not asher613 said:

don't worry doot. we all new you weren't gonna come through. this is like a crack den and u came in with a sixer like the party's bout to get cranky

Rude af

20 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Love you! Are you having an amazing time?! Is the energy insane?! :tony:

Absolutely amazing. The entire city was Gaga. All the bars were playing her, we even went to an after-party where it was PACKED and they only played her. It was lit. 

Teal Ambition

@Doot Hope you had a great time!!! :kara: I love seeing our crew attend the shows!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

not asher613
17 minutes ago, Doot said:

Absolutely amazing. The entire city was Gaga. All the bars were playing her, we even went to an after-party where it was PACKED and they only played her. It was lit. 

glad you had a nice time. thanks for the details about your night. we were in a furnace of frozen and dripped streams. I'm just glad no one got hurt 

DawnNutella
25 minutes ago, Doot said:

I thought it was her too lol

Rude. 

Yeah, with that many people, being in the middle of the city, and all the amount of people around Wrigley, the signal was ****. I was trying, but the signal kept going in and out. My phone started to die, wasn't even able to get a bunch of pics or video. 

I wish!

I did!

Ha true. 

Sonjas husband and Michael bearden 

I did, thanks!

Rude af

Glad you had fun! Are you going to the next show or will you be here to suffer with us? 

45 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

glad you had a nice time. thanks for the details about your night. we were in a furnace of frozen and dripped streams. I'm just glad no one got hurt 

Signal was total crap there. I tried to do as much as I could, but it kept going in and out. 

Plus, my arms hurt from holding up my phone haha

58 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

@Doot Hope you had a great time!!! :kara: I love seeing our crew attend the shows!

I did! I'll probably enjoy the arena shows more tho

38 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Glad you had fun! Are you going to the next show or will you be here to suffer with us? 

I'll probably be on here for the next few shows. My next two aren't until November when she's back in the US. Thankfully they are arenas and not stadiums. 

DawnNutella
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Signal was total crap there. I tried to do as much as I could, but it kept going in and out. 

Plus, my arms hurt from holding up my phone haha

I did! I'll probably enjoy the arena shows more tho

I'll probably be on here for the next few shows. My next two aren't until November when she's back in the US. Thankfully they are arenas and not stadiums. 

Mine is in November too :selena:

not asher613
13 minutes ago, Doot said:

Plus, my arms hurt from holding up my phone 

sincere, thanks for what you did do. it was fun. didn't mean to be rude. we were going nuts. 

:)

15 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Mine is in November too :selena:

Which show?

5 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

sincere, thanks for what you did do. it was fun. didn't mean to be rude. we were going nuts. 

:)

No worries. I read the thread, well at least the first thirty or so pages. It was probably the signal that was messing people up. 

Honestly, it's also hard to just stand there and stream, especially when you want to scream and dance. 

not asher613
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Honestly, it's also hard to just stand there and stream, especially when you want to scream and dance. 

yeah I'm going to citi field (!*!*) and i love love the streaming crew :hug:but I might :madge: 

54 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

yeah I'm going to citi field (!*!*) and i love love the streaming crew :hug:but I might :madge: 

Yeah it's harder than most think 

52 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

Atlanta 

Nice. I'll be at Detroit and Indianapolis

ChristianSaad

Did anyone by any chance buy a blue Chicago shirt at the show that they're willing to sell? I thought the shirt was so cute.. it's too bad it was only available at this show

Archived