Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Las Vegas, NV - August 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my GA tickets!  Anyone else got GA?  It wouldn't allow me to select a ticket delivery option, "Flash Seats" were the only option.  Has anyone ever used that? 

beastanteezy
14 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

Got my GA tickets!  Anyone else got GA?  It wouldn't allow me to select a ticket delivery option, "Flash Seats" were the only option.  Has anyone ever used that? 

Pre-sale is probably over, but just curious, which pre-sale option did you do? Joanne merch one or Citi?

Just now, beastanteezy said:

Pre-sale is probably over, but just curious, which pre-sale option did you do? Joanne merch one or Citi?

I bought GA though Citi's but also checked out the Joanne one, both had tickets.

beastanteezy
19 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I bought GA though Citi's but also checked out the Joanne one, both had tickets.

I think I'll just wait until the onsale date. How much were GA?

54 minutes ago, beastanteezy said:

I think I'll just wait until the onsale date. How much were GA?

$98+tax & fees

TheGagaOfItAll

i bought the come to mama package for this along with one of my best friends, we're flying in and staying with a family friend for a bit. i love vegas and can't wait to see the strip again, esp. now that i'm 21 :classy: be classy af

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

beastanteezy

LOL, that presale this morning though. Lasted about 5 minutes, probably less.

I didn't get my GA tickets :( I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers for Monday.

Where do I start? I bought something from the Gaga shop in hopes that I could be able to do the "Joanne Purchase GA Presale". The day came and I tried buying the tickets and this message appeared(Look at the picture attached). I tried like million times but could not get past that message So then I tried doing the LIVE Nation GA presage and the same exact thing happened  I'm really annoyed because she is my favorite artist and I really want to get GA to see her 

wcelwh.png

beastanteezy
8 hours ago, Manolo said:

Where do I start? I bought something from the Gaga shop in hopes that I could be able to do the "Joanne Purchase GA Presale". The day came and I tried buying the tickets and this message appeared(Look at the picture attached). I tried like million times but could not get past that message So then I tried doing the LIVE Nation GA presage and the same exact thing happened  I'm really annoyed because she is my favorite artist and I really want to get GA to see her 

wcelwh.png

At this point, seems like we will have to wait until Monday for the onsale. The message unfortunately means that the allotted tickets are no longer available.

19 hours ago, beastanteezy said:

At this point, seems like we will have to wait until Monday for the onsale. The message unfortunately means that the allotted tickets are no longer available.

My advice is to log on a half hour before the actual sale starts.  Axs has a "waiting room" queue that'll let you log on a half hour before the sale starts, and will give you random access in, once the tickets actually go on sale, to try to weed out the bots who usually buy all the tickets before actual fans can get to them.

***This video explains it

beastanteezy

So, I didn't get tickets... :( I'll probably end up purchasing on StubHub or something.

I will be buying tickets for the new December date though!

Hi guys. I have a question and concern. Are vivid seats and stubhub safe to use? I see there are tickets available for this day but Ive never used those sites before. Will I have issues buying tickets and getting them? please let me know thanks

Archived