• Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

I am honestly shaking :excited2:

Come To Mama early entry standing package in London :excited2:

Oh my god.

:giveup:

Spoiler

I am £400 poorer... but at least I'll be front row!!! Rip my bank balance, tho :emma:

subtext / fantasy

Teal Ambition

3 hours until I can buy tickets, I've never been so nervous to buy concert tickets for Gaga before lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Do you guys know if Gaga's shows are age restricted? This will be my first time going to a gaga concert and my little 12 year old sister wants to tag along :lolly:

venusfly
13 minutes ago, Cray said:

Do you guys know if Gaga's shows are age restricted? This will be my first time going to a gaga concert and my little 12 year old sister wants to tag along 

GA is restricted to 16+ usually, you can accompany a kid in seating if you're 18+. Check your venue for its specific requirements 

14 minutes ago, LG said:

GA is restricted to 16+ usually, you can accompany a kid in seating if you're 18+. Check your venue for its specific requirements 

Sweet, thank you so much! :hug:

hell0samuel

Going to try to buy a ticket for London in the Live nation pre sale tomorrow morning. 

No idea if I can attend or not as I don't know my uni schedule for next year yet but I will risk it!! 

venusfly
Just now, hell0samuel said:

Going to try to buy a ticket for London in the Live nation pre sale tomorrow morning. 

No idea if I can attend or not as I don't know my uni schedule for next year yet but I will risk it!! 

Same with me :giveup: I bought a London ticket in case she didn't come to Glasgow but I won't be able to go to London if my uni schedule clashes :giveup: I'll just re-sell my tickets at face value if I can't

hell0samuel
Just now, LG said:

Same with me :giveup: I bought a London ticket in case she didn't come to Glasgow but I won't be able to go to London if my uni schedule clashes :giveup: I'll just re-sell my tickets at face value if I can't

Yeah thats my plan! I've used Twickets to sell a few tickets before and they always go! 

On 06/02/2017 at 3:42 PM, SpookyKid said:

So she's just going to Brazil?

SHE IS BRINGING THE WHOLE ****ING TOUR AND IS ONLY GOING TO BRAZIL!?

Unlikely tbh like... Now I'm really scared about that Rock in Rio concert :emma:

I don't think they'll bring any type of "Extruture" for ONE show only (the stage is already a setup ok but like... if the stage have some props...unlikely they will come).

I'm also pissed she's only doing RIR... btch better have another latin america Leg :excuseu:

Saint Laurent
6 minutes ago, hell0samuel said:

5 minutes ago, LG said:

Can't you just miss a Uni day or 2 that's what I'm doing :emma:

venusfly
1 minute ago, Saint Laurent said:

Can't you just miss a Uni day or 2 that's what I'm doing :emma:

my course requires me to get straight A's on every assessment to progress so i maintain a 100% attendance because im scared of missing anything important :emma:

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, LG said:

my course requires me to get straight A's on every assessment to progress so i maintain a 100% attendance because im scared of missing anything important :emma:

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were in Scotland, we only need 40% to progress south of the boarder. My bad :emma:

Archived