Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's performance of the national anthem listed as #2 in Rolling Stone

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

Mario Salas
6 minutes ago, ilikeladygaga said:

I think the only reason they're all putting Whitney at #1 is because she's dead 

Dude, calm down 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
12 minutes ago, ilikeladygaga said:

Oh Here We Goooooo (with the Whitney disrespect)  :neyde::neyde:

Egypt. W

crisTEAne

YAS, slay vocalGa! trumping beyonce one performance at a time. :whitney: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

rezjohnsen
3 hours ago, ilikeladygaga said:

thats true

tumblr_nik6rx3ZQt1qk08n1o2_500.gif

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Whitney Houston did not sing live. She sang along with prerecorded vocals. How can you say someone that essentially lip synced is #1? Houston should not even be in the top ten.

Gaga should be #1.

Just now, leecy said:

I can't agree with the list,

Whitney's rendition was not better than Gaga's

Houston's wasn't even a "performance". It was recorded in a studio with several takes.

2 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Houston's wasn't even a "performance". It was recorded in a studio with several takes.

Ikr, she should be taken off the list, putting her on no.1 is a diss to the singers who gave their best to serve live vocals

1 minute ago, leecy said:

Ikr, she should be taken off the list, putting her on no.1 is a diss to the singers who gave their best to sing it live

I think people that know she lip synced still put her at number one. its so dumb. Most people, 99%, don't know though.

1 minute ago, shane_c said:

I think people that know she lip synced still put her at number one. its so dumb. Most people, 99%, don't know though.

Spoiler

Tbh, I always think Miss Houston was really old-schooled (or ignorant, or maybe she was just jealous of Gaga's youth and influence back in 2009), I remember she said a singer doesn't need to wear Halloween costumes to perform(an obvious shade), I was like, do you think singing is the only art in the whole xxxxing world? Lady Gaga was not only inspired by Whitney Houston, Whitney was just one of the vocal inspirations of Gaga's, there are many artists such as David Bowie with different artistic talents out there who had inspired Lady Gaga to become a well-rounded performer not just a so-called singer who has no any other talents but just standing there to sing. And her lip-sync performance means her very only talent was paid dust to

The Fame Joanne
7 hours ago, Jed said:

if i see anyone crapping on whitney i will shoot myself

Whitney's was lip synced. Now do it :interestinga:

Archived