💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl press conference

asana15

Featured Posts

Earthling
2 hours ago, Red said:

Can we talk about how Gaga is the nicest person ever? :sara: This press conference was so cool!

I know right... She makes my heart swell with emotion :wub:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

COME THROUGH BORN THIS WAY SPEECH
THIS IS FOR US AND HER! :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Robo Ga

I cried at the part "this is for the kids that didnt get a seat at the cool kids table... now they'll have the stage for 13 minutes" GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH:giveup:

🤖⚡️

Illuminati

poor gaga people asked about beyonce so much and she didn't even know beyonce was having more than one child this time around :sweat: how do they not get tired of beyonce expecting her to do superbowl third time 

Does anyone have a link to the full thing? Unless the 21min video GGD posted is the whole thing 

rafaelgherardi
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Does anyone have a link to the full thing? Unless the 21min video GGD posted is the whole thing 

It is the whole thing!

She's so cute! And very smart. Shame some of those questions sucked, though.

1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

I cried at the part "this is for the kids that didnt get a seat at the cool kids table... now they'll have the stage for 13 minutes" GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH:giveup:

I didn't expect that at all, tbh. It was very poignant, and she seemed so sure of her answer.

That's the Gaga I love.

3 points in and ready for more

Helxig

*sigh*  It's so great to see her excited about a performance and being so bubbly and intelligent :flutter:  it really reminds a person that they're stanning for the right one.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, Magneto said:

You don't have to try anymore, girls. I already made the best joke on page 35. Quoteing it for all you lazy people. 

l41lWdYd5eygVy7N6.gif

:ladyhaha::sure:

Panchecco

the paparazzi question was so cringy OMG :awkney:

and also that old guy who gave Cytnhia a ball was a bit awkward but at least he was cute

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived