Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other

'Drug war isn't crime vs humanity': Aguirre says criminals not human

Featured Posts

Goosey

MANILA - The Philippine justice secretary on Wednesday brushed aside accusations that police killings of thousands of drug suspects may be crimes against humanity, stating criminals were not human.

Amnesty International earlier in the day accused police of murdering defenceless people or paying others to kill as part of President Rodrigo Duterte's drug war, and said the deaths may amount to crimes against humanity.

"The criminals, the drug lords, drug pushers, they are not humanity. They are not humanity," Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre told reporters when asked to comment on the Amnesty report.

Among a litany of alleged crimes, Amnesty accused police of shooting dead defenseless people, fabricating evidence, paying assassins to murder drug addicts and stealing from those they killed or the victims' relatives.

"Crime against humanity? In the first place, I’d like to be frank with you: are they humans? What is your definition of a human being" President Duterte said in August last year referring to drug offenders.

"Human rights? Use it properly in the right context if you have the brains."

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/01/17/drug-war-isnt-crime-vs-humanity-aguirre-says-criminals-not-human

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

manicholic
There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

VeniceBeach

I am absolutely concerned about my country. These "leaders" we have in here are murderers.

artpopulace

why have we come to this :duck: it's hard that killings are now normal in the Philippines. i hate how the duterte administration is really ignoring human rights and there are millions supporting him.

and the police chief just reprimanding and giving push-ups for punishment to the police officers involved in the kidnap for ransom killing in angeles, pampanga instead of removing them from their posts :interestinga:

what's happening philippines

we're all bad people

The Fame Joanne

What?! :saladga:

I think Americans aren't doing that bad with Trump then. They could still have this monster 

Sister

Totally disturbing that anyone would think this way, just horrible.

Too Happy To Be Alive~

DeanWinchester

Trump and Duterte are jokes. Duterte hated the US and wanted to build stronger ties to China and Russia instead. The moment Trump wins, Duterte changes his stance

#birdsofthesamefeather

*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Morphine Prince

This man is a monster. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Sizzily
45 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

What?! :saladga:

I think Americans aren't doing that bad with Trump then. They could still have this monster 

Yeah, we could be a lot worse off :wtf:

One Banned Boi