286 members have voted

1. 1. who's your choice?

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Taylor's Swift tbh. She's had a long career, gp friendly, many hits and a decent performer.

Britney isn't in her performing prime anymore. 

Ariana is too young in her career.

Rihanna is possible too but she can also be problematic.

Justin would actually be a decent choice but you never know with his mental state.

I actually think they should go with a band though, just to break up the pop girl (or Justin/Bruno) acts a bit.

Coldplay is a band and they did it last year though :awkney:

Spoiler

Exactly, who :oprah:

:poot:

2 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

that makes sense..it's gonna be a male performer or a band

Yes people here only seem to pick female popstars but there are still many legends and big acts from other genres. And they seem to like to switch the gender every year. 

A Real Panda

What about Maroon5? +he can sing that one rihanna duet and the one with wiz khalifa rap. Their old hits are amazing too

3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Hide contents

Coldplay also brought out Bruno and Beyoncé. I don't think anyone sees them as the main act either.

I don't know what band would agree to perform, most are kinda "too cool" to do that (Metallica). I liked the Green Day suggestion. 

Edit :and Maroon 5!

BYE

1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Reveal hidden contents

Foo Fighters, Metallica, Queen, Guns N Roses, Black keys, Linkin Park, Muse, and I could go on.

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

Coldplay also brought out Bruno and Beyoncé. I don't think anyone sees them as the main act either.

I don't know what band would agree to perform, most are kinda "too cool" to do that (Metallica). I liked the Green Day suggestion.

Honestly, what bands are popular enough to actually do the SBHS?

Bands are kinda over unfortunately, unless you count 1D :laughga:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Foo Fighters, Metallica, Queen, Guns N Roses, Black keys, Linkin Park, Muse, and I could go on.

Some of them have been kinda gone for a long while though haven't they? :oprah: I would actually like most of these personally.

Also, mess at myself for not thinking of Muse, I basicly stan them :sweat:

Just now, Sepsami said:

Honestly, what bands are popular enough to actually do the SBHS?

Bands are kinda over unfortunately, unless you count 1D :laughga:

They don't have to be popular at the moment. They just have to be big acts or legends.

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I think we all know the right answer. giphy.gif

She'd end the great divide in the world instantly and bring upon us a 100 years of peace and harmony :diane:

Drin Lon

Imagine how boring a Taylor Swift Half Time Show would be, she can't even lip-sync (the fact that she can't sing is given :poot:) or dance or anything. She's not a good performer. She has a considerable amount of hits, but not as much as Rihanna for example. Before 1989 she had only one #1 hit... 

So yeah, I think Taylor will do it at some point, but now it's not her time (unless her next album is even more successful than 1989 and she learns to be a decent performer, which I doubt :awkney:) so imo Rihanna should be next. She's kinda of a decent performer imo and she has a lot of hits. Also, a lot of her hits are collabs so the show would be more eventful with a bunch of guests. :lolly: That's just how I see it:gaycat:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

They don't have to be popular at the moment. They just have to be big acts or legends.

Yeah I guess, I'm just biased because all the recent acts are popular in mainstream atm

Spoiler

Not counting Gaga :neyde:

Spoiler

cry2.gif

Archived