💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS: I’m Doing a Blurryface Megarate!

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON

4th: Stressed Out 

The Grammy Award winning Top 3 Hit finishes with a final score of 9.4

Some Comments:

"Another stellar track. I love how the lyrics alternate between the insecurities of the Blurryface persona and Tyler's childhood nostalgia. Honestly, he's a masterful lyricist. The vocal effects are amazing as well. This song deserved it's success and recognition. I wouldn't be mad if it snatched a couple of grammys tbh."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lane Boy is the only song in the top 5 that I didn't give a 10 :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just now, SpookyKid said:

why tf are Doubt, Polarize and Goner so low :grr:

Ikr

GGD's bad taste I guess

5kdLahG.jpg

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

BABBLYON

3rd: Message Man 

The epic track finishes with an impressing score of 9.5

Some Comments:

"How the beat goes hard in this song, gives me life. We already know the production is everything. But Mr. Joseph's delivery is killer. Just listen to his flow; the hypnotizing pacing and enunciation and great smoothness. As well, the lyrics are on point with their catchiness and cleverness. The wordplay of "message man" is exceptional. Telling hater's not to judge him or his message and how he delivers it."

"Bop. I love its tempo changes, the cheekyness again. I always scream the "release me..." part. + I kinda have directed  a music video for it in my head lol"

SpookyKid
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Ikr

GGD's bad taste I guess

5kdLahG.jpg

At least Message Man is at the top :nails:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

If Lane Boy is #1

giphy.gif

BABBLYON

2nd: Lane Boy

The amazing track finished with a stellar 9.8 

Some Comments:

"The better of the 2 reggae influenced tracks. The accent Tyler puts on and his enunciation are fantastic. And of course the contrast between his rapping and singing is great. But the star of the song is the production. The reggae tinged electronic production in the beginning is really groovy. But how the production turns into a rave song with a reggae interlude in the second of half of the song is truly impressive. The rhetoric in the lyrics and their message of forging your own path are commended as well. The only critiques I have are the 1st verse could be a little shorter and the chorus is missing a bit of spark."

Meaning that Heavydirtysoul is the winner of the Blurryface Megarate!

HDS finished with an AMAZING score of 9.9!

Some Comments:

"Just perfect. A great melody, great production, just GREAT"

"Omg I love this adrenaline filled and spastic track. It's such an awesome album opener. The lyrics are so clever and meaningful. I love how they're a commentary on the music industry and how people live their lives. The syntax of the chorus and how it cycles is so catchy. Tyler's delivery is on point. The contrast between his rapid fire verses and he paces the pre-chorus and chorus is killer. And the steady drum beat and how the production transitions from industrial electro to a bouncy piano beat is hypnotizing. The outro is flawless as well. "

Thank you guys for participating in my first megarate! I enjoyed doing this with you all ! ;)

BABBLYON
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

The day was saved, thanks for doing the megarate @HAUSofRANA:kara: 

Thanks for reading along! This album needs some type of justice on this site!

1 minute ago, HAUSofRANA said:

Meaning that Heavydirtysoul is the winner of the Blurryface Megarate!

HDS finished with an AMAZING score of 9.9!

Almost a perfect score 

giphy.gif

Archived