💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP Megarate - RESULTS NOW!

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio
6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

@Antonio when is this discography rate happening..?? I need to participte to not let my faves flop after missing rates of gaga's albums.

I'll start it next Friday/Saturday hopefully

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Swine is below Mary Jane Holland. KILL ME ALREADY

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

25 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

monsterdino
On 2017-01-28 at 9:57 PM, Robagaga said:

OK ****ING HELL. I WAS OUT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT, WAS READING THROUGH THE THREAD, AND WHEN I SAWWWW WHAT YOU FLOPS DID TO GYPSY I JUST CAME STRAIGHT HERE. I SWEAR TO GODDDDD I WROTE A QUASI ESSAY   ON WHY THIS SONG IS AMAZING. I AM CRYING, WHAT A MESS. 

Hide contents

@BLACKOUTbritney @monsterdino When you least expect it, when you think you are safe, I am going to come to your miserable little houses and torch them with my flames of rage. Then I will go inside your ruined houses and crucify whats left of your bodies.  

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nx3vywmA3l1svi3flo2_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

:derpga:

61Bp8oo.jpg

The song is childish and terrible, and that's a fact. Take it easy :lolga:

Illuminati

I should have participated in this, idk how I missed it :cryga:  ARTPOP should have been at least in the top 3 and I would have given the least amount of points to MJH just to put it where it belongs.

FRANZGA
On 1/30/2017 at 7:21 AM, DannyRodeck said:

swine is a mess tho..

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, FrozenKookie said:

Where are the results?

In the pages :trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Ryusei
On 29.1.2017 at 1:14 AM, BuzzcutSeason said:

Are you guys def? ARTPOP is literally dumb. Like i'm genuinely not in the mood to rant on about it like it has NO RIGHT. 

The only lyrics that are good are "A Hybrid can withstand these things/my heart can beat with bricks and strings" because its clever but we all know the whole song actually doesn't make any SENSE AT ALL. She also sounds like a robot for half of it. UGH MY HATRED.

Exactly my thoughts THANK YOU! that song doesnt even deserve to be in the top 10 blergh "we could we could belong together ARTPOP ARTPOP artpoooop" like wtf gaga i love you girl but i deleted that song off my phone as only song from ARTPOP 

Musery

On 28/1/2017 at 7:06 PM, Antonio said:

Vts9vVr.gif

Highest Score: @Aleks @Nazgul @D1SC0STICK @Drin Lon @unMANiCURED (11)

Lowest Score: @Ophelia (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

I just simply cannot get into this song – Not the studio version nor the demo, the verses are just horrible. I will admit it has one of the best choruses on ARTPOP, but with everything else happening aside from the chorus, this song is just un-listenable to me, I can’t deal.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“As an opening track, the song certainly fits the mood towards the concept. However I do prefer the demo track because her vocals are less gritty and that makes Aura's approach better. This song contains some of the best lyrics of “ARTPOP", yet after 3 years it has grown to become very dated and a song that I wouldn't particularly choose to play, and what bothers me about this track in addition is it's use of sampling. Sampling is alright at times, but there has been very little addition in terms of production. However, it is the most fitting opening to “ARTPOP", especially since Aura is a roller coaster ride on its own. To fans, it was expected to be a bit polarizing.”

-           @Skai Jackson

“Lyrically this song is confusing to say the least. Its sexualized message is obvious however often many of the metaphors she uses are questionable to say the least. The overuse of this metaphorical language leads to most of her message about celebrity being lost and it only being seen by many as a hot lyrical mess. This confusion remains in the song musically, however it translates much better. The sound of the song is unquestionably EDM however it has strong middle eastern, psych trance and even mariachi influences. This eclectic mix of sounds creates a result which is in my opinion a rollercoaster ride of sound. And listening to it can lead to a quasi trance state of mind but is also very danceable. It fits within ARTPOP and is in my opinion the perfect opener for an album which differs so much from previous gaga releases. In conclusion, this song is a load of fun musically but is undeniably slight slightly lost lyrically, however the utter perfect madness of its sound compensates for that.”

-            @Robagaga

“Solid and without a doubt one of Gaga's best songs and the perfect album opener. I won't talk about how it was payed dust but itwas! It had as much potential as her biggest hits and better quality. The lyrics are complex and the production is exciting but it's not a 10 because the outro could have been solved better.”

-           @Entropy

“This is the first "if only" of the many "if only"s on this album. If only they had kept the Demo vocals, this would have been my 11. I absolutely love the Infected Mushroom instrumental that Zedd beefed up and the lyrics are really fitting but the album version just lacks so much because of the way its sung. The explosive vocals are replaced with these weird demure vocals that are just to delicate.”

-           @Sizzily

“Gaga always has killer opening tracks and this is no exception. Even though I prefer parts of the demo more, this is still a high octane electro bop. The lyrics are on point (though repetitive), the production and mariachi influences are flawless, and Gaga's vocals and their effects slay; especially when the chorus kicks in, which is enough to end careers. It's just an amazing thrill ride that makes you want to dance and scream the lyrics.”

-           @lilmonster93

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | I Like It Rough
The Fame Monster | Speechless
Born This Way | ScheiBe
Joanne | John Wayne / Joanne

Bitch Pleasee

it s the Best!

On 28/1/2017 at 7:22 PM, Antonio said:

sGsxmCa.gif

Highest Score: @Cerny @littlepotter @MichelMonster @Pierre @gts14 @Mistress Dita @M D N A @lawl @Entropy @MechaRaja @PennyroyalTea @mister max @Notthebling @Bio (11)

Lowest Score: @Craig Barnes @BuzzcutSeason (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

This track got FOURTEEN 11s, like, the amount of submission my first megarate got. Who knew this song would pull so many of you to like it? It was one of the biggest contenders to #1, and I sort of feel bad for the 14 stans it has, but the top 3 is simply untouchable.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“My favorite song on the record and probably on Gaga's discography. The lyrics are Gaga's best creative effort and the instrumental is simple but does the work perfectly. From start to finish, perfect, intriguing, exciting and vibrant. A hippie anthem with disco vibes, touches my heart like a hug everytime I listen to it. A hidden gem for every Gaga begginner, a life changing experience for those who've experienced it live.”

-           @Entropy

“I just couldn't help but give 11 to this flawless song. It's to me the album's soul, trying to be in between art and pop world. It doesn't have the explosive chorus other songs have, but I feel it's almost like a "mantra" that's being repeated, like Gaga is convincing herself everything will work out, "art and pop" can belong together. It's magical, ethereal and has poetic, beautiful lyrics.”

-           @PennyroyalTea

“Dead-center in the middle of the album, combining both art and pop, we have the title track. It's more mid-tempo that many of the others on the record, but it's very needed - the "different types of adrenaline" can wear you down, but this song is a breath of fresh air. The robotic pulsating synths of this song were certainly a different sound for Gaga at the time (as a majority of the album proved to be), and her synthetic-sounding vocals evokes an evolution of her work on The Fame. All in all, a welcome departure from the albums' general tones, if not Gaga's work in general.”

-           @jujubae

“The center art piece of ARTPOP. This song is so ethereal and magical in a way that makes me feel calm when I listen to it. I love the contrast between Gaga's main vocals and the backing vocals, one is soft and the other is harsh yet they sound harmoniously beautiful.”

-           @FlopSlurper

“This song is simply amazing, show stopping, stunning, never before done, totally original, unique, not afraid to reference or not reference, puke on it, blend it up, eat it. It is the heart of the album, which is perfect because of it's location in the track listing; right in the middle. The melodies and harmonies are truly beautiful. When listening to this song, I interpret ARTPOP as an album in my own personal way that is meaningful to me and the music's impact on my life, which is partially what Gaga wanted with this album I think. My ARTPOP could mean anything.”

-           @ComeToMama

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | Paper Gangsta
The Fame Monster | Alejandro
Born This Way | Bloody Mary

Duuuhhhhh :/

FRANK1991

I find the results to be fairly accurate and unsurprising for an ARTPOP poll

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived