I skimmed all 86 pages because I have no life :poot:

But YESSSS, my baby DWUW came through:giveup::giveup::giveup: 

I saw your driveby likes stacking up on me, tysm sis :classy:

Spoiler

Another DWUW stan

4.gif

Robagaga

@Antonio

Thank you for including so many of my comments, what an honour! wasnt expecting that hahahaha. You are the best for making these! :hug:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

3 hours ago, Antonio said:

Should I quit remarks? be honest, I have a feeling that only like 2 people read them

NO

I read them every single time, and your remarks are I C O N IC.

Don't take that away from us. :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

i can't get over this thread :diane: no body is the same after this thread :poot:

Same sis I'm still here like

Z5vloqI.gif

1 hour ago, Robagaga said:

@jujubae the kings of comments :hor:

I mean...!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I love @jujubae's comments. 

:diane: 

Spoiler

thanks for the love, I tried eliminating bias and speaking from a place of ambivalence but my feelings always get in the way. :poot: all in all, I spent hours/days/over a week on mine this go around, so to all that spent a long time and weren't included, I'm sorry I may have taken your spot. For me, I legit always keep my comments saved to an e-mail in case they aren't posted, so I don't forget them/can share if need be. And I will say that, it kinda sucks not everyone reads the comments posted - because most of us do work really hard on them. Obviously things move really quick though, so I can understand why it may not be priority... IDK. :madge: 

@Antonio is SUPER sweet and I know he would include everyone if he could. We all work really hard on input, but he works the hardest on the rates/organizing them/graphics/AND his own spot-on commentary, y'all please don't take it out on him. I enjoy these so much, as we all do, and will be sad if comments aren't included in the future, because I enjoy reading everyones. But if it's causing problems, I don't blame Tony not one bit. I know the nature of a rate - pitting our favorites against one another - really is divisive, but in actuality, it brings the lot of us together. :heart: 

❤ x ❤

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Antonio said:

8SLar1f.gif

Highest Score: @monsterdino @London GUY @HOTNGaga @KinneyUnderYou @iFameMonzter @Sizzily @Trepadation @MaryJaneHolland @redhoodieslime (11)

Lowest Score: @M D N A (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

A really really great song, has such a catchy hook and verses, BUT, and it’s an impressive but – the lyrics are not anything to gag over: “But it’s alright because I’m rich as piss”, whatever you say Gags. And, the production is SOOO gritty, it can really get annoying sometimes, still a bop though, but I think it deserves it’s place on the ranking chart.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“Easily my favorite song from ARTPOP. "John Wayne" is the evolution of "Mary Jane Holland", hence I love the song so much. I love the sultriness of the song. My dream is to listen to the demo version that was leaked earlier a few weeks ago. Revisiting the songs after years since the album was released, "Mary Jane Holland" remains my favorite.”

-           @KinneyUnderYou

“This is my favourite from the album, I could blast this song on max volume everyday and I would never get sick of it. This song always gets my mood up. It's just an eargasm when she says "cause I love love, cause I love love", this song really takes me to Amsterdam imagining myself partying with my friends smoking weed with bottles of cheap gin and Russian hookers all around us. It's just so dirty and I love every bit of it. “

-           @monsterdino

“After a string of average songs this truly is a breath of fresh air. I know it is also a bit dividing in the fandom but I really enjoy this song. I really enjoy almost every aspect of this song. The bridge is orgasmic, I could listen to it day and night, the passion, the voice of gaga the melody, the performance everything, topped off with gaga speaking voice is perfection for me. The one disappointment I have is unfortunately the chorus and hook. The melody is great, I just find the vocal performance and production lackluster. I know that gaga and Madeon can do so much better. Proof is that in so many other areas of the song the production is just perfect along with gaga vocal performance. A bit of a shame and the reason it isn’t perfect for me. Otherwise I just love the lyrics of this song, it can be a bit childish from time to time but I just find it really funny and the lyrics work really great with the rest of the song. In conclusion an overall solid great gaga track to have fun with.”

-           @Robagaga

“Another song with an instrumental that wasn't really Gaga's work. Don't get me wrong it's fine, but when you use the whole “I write my own songs, sing them, and produce them too" it's rather odd. The demo version's introduction is so much better and easier to understand in my opinion. The song is a bit irritating to listen to because of the gritty production.”

-           @Skai Jackson

“There are no words to describe this perfectly dark and mysterious track. "Lady of the 'Dam won't be a slave to blonde or the culture of the popular"- This song is basically about Gaga, not being Gaga. And that's what I love about it. It lets you in on a part of Gaga's past where she felt the need to let go, and become submissive to the easy relievers of her pain.”

-           @HOTNGaga

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | Summerboy
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Born This Way
Joanne | Sinner's Prayer

GagaDaily is over yikes 

It's been an eternity but I finally got to read all of your comments o each song! :staymad: I loved them so much. I could never :giveup:

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Antonio said:

CW0AqcS.gif

Highest Score: @Anastasia @Gagz @Fernster7 @Heterophobia @Dutch (11)

Lowest Score: @Tumblr (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

THIS SONG! It’s so good, and unpopular opinion alert – The studio version is MILES better from the iTunes festival, I find the second one too repetitive and boring. I really didn’t expect it to end up in the top 5, especially above contenders for #1 Mary Jane Holland and Gypsy, I guess some people will be upset about it but I’m quite happy honestly.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“Gaga has 1 of the best sex kitten/seductress voices; works so well in a lot of her songs especially this one. The lyrics and vocals set the mood in this sex banger, but the production is the real star of the song. It's retro yet futuristic, funky and electronic, and the synths are EVERYTHING. It's a song that makes you want do to body rolls and a strip routine. I think this could have done well as a single during the era, but more so in the 80's. Also the 2nd verse and the giddy delivery of "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I've had a couple drinks and...Oh my God!" are highlights.”

-           @lilmonster93

“A slinky, sexy song, Sexxx Dreams offers a funky bass-line and purring vocals. It stood out among the other tracks, mixing a bit of Janet's signature smooth production with 90's Kylie - yet, still, undeniably Gaga. The chorus takes the song to a whole other level, with Gaga committing to a narrative with more precision than ever before. It's a meticulous bop, and never seems to get old.”

-        @Jujubae

“It's in my top 3 favorite Gaga songs ever. This song is everything. It's naughty, it's bad, it's dirty, it's pure sexxx. The instrumental is amazing. I'm still not over the perfection of this song. The Sexxx Dreams choreography is probably the best one of the ARTPOP era. It deserved a video to be honest. I'm not sure if it would do well as a single tho.”

-           @Dutch

“Just he instrumental of Sexxx Dreams is a piece of fine art and the ambiguous lyrics, quirky vocals and sound effects make this record the disco gem Gaga should inspire her 6th record on. The bridge!! The instrumental bridge!! I am a bit sad she didn't keep the original lyrics but it's better now that she and Taylor are not together. There wont be a day I don't groove to this.”

-           @Entropy

“The most “fun” song per say in the album, this song is just a complete blast. Lyrically it is just a lot of fun, same musically. Nothing really deep, nothing really truly heart gripping, nothing extraordinary just fun. Again, the bridge of this song is a lot of fun just as the hook etc I could go on. Definitely not the most profound song on the album wether it be musically or lyrically it is undoubtedly one of the most fun”

-           @Robagaga

(Tagging stopped working )

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | LoveGame
The Fame Monster | Monster
Born This Way | Judas
Joanne | Angel Down

Wig Sexxx Dreams is a bop. Y'all can seethe good music always prosper, unlike Gypsy and Fashion!  

Introducing, ladies and gentleman: Mary! Jane! Holland! A.K.A The best beat, the best bridge and one of the best songs on ARTPOP. AND the most underrated song in this megarate.
tumblr_nedimy2it41qm6231o1_500.gif

Sorry, I'm still melting down.

Archived