Venus
G.U.Y
Gypsy

Fernster7
Just now, MonsterPawPR said:

Applause better be #1

tumblr_nddx0qovl61tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Not happening boo51178-throwing-shade-in-spanish.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio

IVW8ngb.gif

Highest Score: @Ophelia @monster78619 @Sepsami @Tumblr (11)

Lowest Score: @Nazgul @monsterdino (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

THE BIGGEST DAMN BOP ON THIS ALBUM! What are y’all doing?! Tragic, honestly, truly – this song deserved better, but oh well. It’s such a perfect song from all aspects! The vocals are so scream-ish and fun and the guitar is heavenly, it has one of the best outros and bridges in the whole record, y’all are so harsh on this.

-----◆-----

Top 6 Comments:

“Gaga is back. Probably the catchiest chorus of the whole album, and silly yet quirky lyrics à la The Fame. I never understood why so many fans are not into this song because I honestly think it could’ve fitted as a TF single, as well as a BTW track. Surprisingly, I also happen to like the guitar outro: considering how often DJWS completely messes up with great songs, that’s surprising.”

-           @ArtPLAUSE

“This song is insanely catchy and is just bursting with energy. I love everything about it and the outro has a great production. It took me a while to fully appreciate this song, but now I love it.”

-           @Garden Panty

giphy.gif

-           @MonsterPawPR

“One of Joanne's (specifically A-Yo's) early ancestors, MANiCURE introduced yet another style on ARTPOP. It's a rock song essentially, with whirling guitars and a powerhouse vocal performance from LG. The chorus kicks things into high gear, and with Gaga serving her signature sass with a side of irresistibility, you can't help but to sing along at the top of your lungs.”

-           @jujubae

“MANiCURE is for me Poker Face's ARTPOP sister in the same way G.U.Y is LoveGame's lil sister. The song is full of energy, makes me wanna dance and forget about everyday problems, it's radio friendly, it's rock, it's pop, the vocals are epic as well without mentioning the well-known "Ma Ma Ma (MANiCURE!)." Again, the song proves ARTPOP had so much potential as it would have probably been a successful hit single, maybe the most successful of ARTPOP.”

-           @Gagadonna

“It's chorus is engrained into the listeners head for a while. MANiCURE was a song performed for the iTunes festival yet the studio version of the track is underwhelming for a myriad of reasons: first of all, the collaboration with Douglas Aldrich, the guitarist of Whitesnake, had a very small role just to play at the ending of the track when perhaps followers of them expected something more grand. It's “heal me, cause' I'm addicted to love" was something memorable for the listeners, however the addition to new lyrics proceeds to extend the message behind MANiCURE. It is a fun pop tune that even Adele agrees that it should have been a single.It's chorus is engrained into the listeners head for a while. MANiCURE was a song performed for the iTunes festival yet the studio version of the track is underwhelming for a myriad of reasons: first of all, the collaboration with Douglas Aldrich, the guitarist of Whitesnake, had a very small role just to play at the ending of the track when perhaps followers of them expected something more grand. It's “heal me, cause' I'm addicted to love" was something memorable for the listeners, however the addition to new lyrics proceeds to extend the message behind MANiCURE. It is a fun pop tune that even Adele agrees that it should have been a single.”

-           @Skai Jackson

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Spoiler

The Fame | Brown Eyes
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Hair
Joanne | Hey Girl (Feat. Florence Welch)

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

FlopSlurper
Just now, Sepsami said:

2Fihbra.gif

Why did I participate in this? ARTPOP is too close to me to watch it be torn apart by you animals :diane:

same omg :giveup: but at least we're blessed and fortunate enough to enjoy something that these literal monsters can't enjoy :giveup: 

Fernster7
Just now, Antonio said:

IVW8ngb.gif

Highest Score: @Ophelia @monster78619 @Sepsami @Tumblr (11)

Lowest Score: @Nazgul @monsterdino (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

THE BIGGEST DAMN BOP ON THIS ALBUM! What are y’all doing?! Tragic, honestly, truly – this song deserved better, but oh well. It’s such a perfect song from all aspects! The vocals are so scream-ish and fun and the guitar is heavenly, it has one of the best outros and bridges in the whole record, y’all are so harsh on this.

-----◆-----

Top 6 Comments:

“Gaga is back. Probably the catchiest chorus of the whole album, and silly yet quirky lyrics à la The Fame. I never understood why so many fans are not into this song because I honestly think it could’ve fitted as a TF single, as well as a BTW track. Surprisingly, I also happen to like the guitar outro: considering how often DJWS completely messes up with great songs, that’s surprising.”

-           @ArtPLAUSE

“This song is insanely catchy and is just bursting with energy. I love everything about it and the outro has a great production. It took me a while to fully appreciate this song, but now I love it.”

-           @Garden Panty

giphy.gif

-           @MonsterPawPR

“One of Joanne's (specifically A-Yo's) early ancestors, MANiCURE introduced yet another style on ARTPOP. It's a rock song essentially, with whirling guitars and a powerhouse vocal performance from LG. The chorus kicks things into high gear, and with Gaga serving her signature sass with a side of irresistibility, you can't help but to sing along at the top of your lungs.”

-           @jujubae

“MANiCURE is for me Poker Face's ARTPOP sister in the same way G.U.Y is LoveGame's lil sister. The song is full of energy, makes me wanna dance and forget about everyday problems, it's radio friendly, it's rock, it's pop, the vocals are epic as well without mentioning the well-known "Ma Ma Ma (MANiCURE!)." Again, the song proves ARTPOP had so much potential as it would have probably been a successful hit single, maybe the most successful of ARTPOP.”

-           @Gagadonna

“It's chorus is engrained into the listeners head for a while. MANiCURE was a song performed for the iTunes festival yet the studio version of the track is underwhelming for a myriad of reasons: first of all, the collaboration with Douglas Aldrich, the guitarist of Whitesnake, had a very small role just to play at the ending of the track when perhaps followers of them expected something more grand. It's “heal me, cause' I'm addicted to love" was something memorable for the listeners, however the addition to new lyrics proceeds to extend the message behind MANiCURE. It is a fun pop tune that even Adele agrees that it should have been a single.It's chorus is engrained into the listeners head for a while. MANiCURE was a song performed for the iTunes festival yet the studio version of the track is underwhelming for a myriad of reasons: first of all, the collaboration with Douglas Aldrich, the guitarist of Whitesnake, had a very small role just to play at the ending of the track when perhaps followers of them expected something more grand. It's “heal me, cause' I'm addicted to love" was something memorable for the listeners, however the addition to new lyrics proceeds to extend the message behind MANiCURE. It is a fun pop tune that even Adele agrees that it should have been a single.”

-           @Skai Jackson

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | Brown Eyes
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Hair
Joanne | Hey Girl (Feat. Florence Welch)

giphy.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived