Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

mary jane holland coming for wigs

fQ3Iy7g.gif

It better be top 5

Perfect Ilusion

Fashion! has overstayed its welcome

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Antonio

83ku2wR.gif

Highest Score: @TouchMyGaga @Craig Barnes @frankgutz (11)

Lowest Score: @Heterophobia @Tumblr (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

Trust me, I’ve given this song too many chances, it just doesn’t manage to have me like the rest of ARTPOP does, it’s my least favorite track, and I’m sorry to everyone who like it, it’s simply not my type of song. I really hate how much time the electronic madness consumes, I would’ve loved way more vocals, and the only redeeming quality about this song really is the: “You’re so disgusting / You’re just a pig inside a human body” line.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“Swine could have been better/more than what it was imo. I enjoy its live performances more than the studio version. With a bit more rock put into it, I think the song would have sounded better and the lyrics could have synced in better with people. Nevertheless, that absolutely doesn't mean that I dislike the song. I really really like it, that's why I had to point out how much potential it had.”

-          @Drin Lon

“ARTPOPs rave song. A real banger. Musically I have a mixed reaction. Some of the parts of the song really pop for me but just when I really am starting to enjoy the song there is a weird production or melodic element that completely distracts me. When I am listening to this song on my own with my headphones I tend to skip as it also is quite the assault to the senses. Lyrically I also find it a bit mediocre with lyrics like “love to watch her ass go wiggle” rhymed with “let your body jiggle” really making me sigh. Also the wind down and ending of the song are a bit of disappointment compared to the madness of the rest of the song. A shame, as the concept for the song is great, I just find it poorly executed. A bit of disappointment. The only reason this song is rated higher is just the amount of fun I had spazzing out to it during the artrave. You got lucky swine, you got lucky…”

-          @Robagaga

“I will never understand the hate towards this song, yes it is not a song that you would listen to any time of the day, but it's a good song to let off steam. I usually listen to it when I'm very mad at someone or when I'm running. It's a song full of energy and rage and that's what makes it beautiful.”

-          @FlopSlurper

“A mini-rave packed into a mere 4 and a half minutes, Swine combines Gaga's angst and pain in an incredibly unique form. The song is a symphony of squeals and shrills, and features one of the album's stand-out moments with that infamous drop. The chorus is catchier than it has any right to be, and suddenly, we are collectively finding ourselves as disgusted as Gaga is for whatever reason, raging and sweating it out beside her. It isn't a song for just any occasion, but when the time is right, nothing gets it quite as right as Swine does (and can)!”

-          @jujubae

“This song shows that meaningful, emotional and autobiographical songs don't always need to be a ballad.... Usually the ballads are the most emotional song on albums but I can feel Gaga's emotions and pain perfectly in the middle of that EDM storm”

-          @gts14

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Spoiler

The Fame | Boys Boys Boys
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
Joanne | Just Another Day

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived