Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP Megarate - RESULTS NOW!

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

j3wsj8m.gif

Highest Score: @GrandeVersace (11)

Lowest Score: @Chiunzhan @Sherlock112 @monster78619 @Entropy (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

A bop, Donatella was one of my personal favorite songs when ARTPOP came out, however, as time went by, I started realizing this song doesn’t compare to other songs on the record, even though the song shouldn’t be taken seriously, the lyrics are pretty bad, and there’s nothing really spectacular about it. Still a bop.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“The weakest song on the album. The instrumental bangs, and Gaga is serving major sass, but I find the song to lyrically be one of her weakest - ever. The verses literally give me second-hand embarrassment; there are plenty of moments on ARTPOP that feature much stronger tongue-in-cheek metaphors, but this is not one of them. The chorus is catchy, and after the middle eight things pick up. I also love the sentiments of owning negative press, but even that is done better on another track from ARTPOP. The duality between this song and Fashion! Is clever enough, but part of me wishes this track would've been replaced by either Stache or Brooklyn Nights (or even CLLG).”

-          @jujubae

“I am torn by this song. I love the production, love some of the aspects of the song and then some other just disappoint me. Nothing terrible (except for the lyric “you just had a salad today, boulangerie”) just a bit mediocre. The hook and chorus are good but it’s just nothing extraordinary. It’s not really a bad song but I can’t convince myself to say that it’s a good gaga song either. (Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good song, I just know that gaga can do sooooo much better). It truly isn’t anything insulting or annoying just kind of average. Again, the one saving grace of this song is its bridge and even that isn’t the best. In conclusion a fun little song with not that much substance to it, but it remains fun in its averageness.”

-          @Robagaga

“I already know this song will be lower than it should because sarcasm/satire is a new invention to the gays of GGD. Regardless, the cheeky and satirical lyrics are great and memorable. I love how Gaga's vocal delivery shifts between: cute, powerful, and comical. But the real star of the song is the production. It fits perfectly after Swine, because it's another gritty thumping electro banger that's rave worthy. The synths are flawless.”

-          @lilmonster93

“The concept of this track is well-known and it's lighthearted not meant to be taken seriously. Most fans forget it and try to review it otherwise. It pays homage to a great icon of our generation and Zedd's beat is irresistible. When I first heard it, I was shook by that accent. Whisking me into the fashion Gaga. I wanna walk some runway now.”

-          @GrandeVersace

“I’m sure there were better songs than this, so I question Gaga’s decision to include it in the album. I skip it most of the time and I genuinely think it's a filler. The ironic (I hope they are) lyrics are kind of confusing, considering Gaga’s friends with Donatella. The production is also a mess.”

-          @TeenIdle

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Spoiler

The Fame | Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
Joanne | Grigio Girls

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

omg this thread is breaking records :air: 

And I thought BTW rate was a mess:laughga:This is already one

Perfect Ilusion