Bayonetta
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

over 50 replies already and it hasn't even been 6 minutes :giveup:

Antonio and his metagrates never fail to be iconic :diane: 

London GUY
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Gkk4lKB.gif

Highest Score: @A Gaga Lad (11)

Lowest Score: @John Wayne @He8MyHeart @BLACKOUTbritney @monsterdino @Andy21 @London GUY @iFameMonzter @Radio Ga Ga @surejan @MechaRaja @HighwayUnicorne (1)

-----◆-----

Antonio’s Remark:

It’s a perfect song how could one put it in the bottom!11!1!!!!!111 Just kidding, but it is a cute little girl………… without the rap parts. I HATE the rap parts so much and it is not even a good word to express it, it is more than hate! Gaga’s verses are so good and it’s just such a shame she had to waste them on this… Song. In addition, I have a major problem with Gaga’s chorus, it just doesn’t fit in.

-----◆-----

Top 5 Comments:

“Sighhhh, where to start. It is completely different from any song and comes out of nowhere to deliver us an uppercut of mediocrity. Lyrically it is bad, boring and plain disposable and musically its only redeeming quality is its average beat and background music. However, that is all that saves me from giving it a one. I love gaga but she was truly delusional in adding this song to this album and even more delusional in hiring two below average rappers to help her with it. A true disappointment and frankly a quasi-insult considering other wonders such as princess die or Brooklyn nights did not make the cut but a flaming pile of garbage like this “song” did. Robagaga out.”

-           @Robagaga

“The hate this song gets is unjust - the history behind Gaga's planned rap collaborations for ARTPOP are both messy and tragic (looking at you, Kendrick and Azealia). The fact that she got three of the biggest names in the game to feature on this massive trap collaboration, well, it shows that even the homophobia in the hip-hop world cannot keep artists from one another. Politics aside, it's a banger, and sounds really nice with the bass turned all the way up while cruising in the car. I would have loved to see CLLG's inclusion on ARTPOP, but not over J&D - this song is delectable and so ****ing fun.”

-           @jujubae

“Had this song been released as an urban single, it could have ended up as a decent urban hit but we can't turn back time. I do not get the widespread hate towards this track. I would love Gaga to explore the unknown, which in her case is rap/hip-hop/urban sound. I like Gaga's parts but the lines from the rappers leave a lot to be desired.”

-           @BloodyJudas

“I'm legitimately not trolling. This song is criminally underrated and doesn't deserve half the hate it gets. It's a good (t)rap song infused with psychedelic instrumentals that get me hyped to the heavens. Gaga's vocals are good. The word typhoon pumps my adrenaline. Haters can shut up and sit down. JnD >>>>> your flop fave.”

-           @A Gaga Lad

“They tried it. But in all seriousness, the bassline and beat go hard and are the most redeeming element of the song. I don't think anyone saw Gaga doing a song with T.I. and Twista, but their deliveries were actually ok. The real mess are the lyrics and Gaga's vocals besides the bridge. And Gaga just becomes a feature track, when it's suppose to be her song. Red Flame or PARTYNAUSEOUS would have been better in it's place, to get that Urban feel. Even more tragic is this has gotten a live performance with its collaborators when Telephone still hasn't. Easily a skippable track.”

-           @lilmonster93

-----◆-----

Who Did It First?

Reveal hidden contents

The Fame | Beautiful, Dirty, Rich / Money Honey
The Fame Monster | N/A
Born This Way | The Queen
Joanne | N/A

Slay Queen of Music

REPLAY

Antonio

Now that the evil has been defeated

giphy.gif

Who took our #14 spot?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Gkk4lKB.gif

Good

tumblr_n2l5od3MVT1rtb2qyo1_400.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

DeanWinchester
Just now, Antonio said:

Now that the evil has been defeated

giphy.gif

i can't believe you betrayed me like this Antonio

giphy.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

Just remembered Donatella fans are gon hate me :awkney:

@Red I believe you lost the bet :giggle:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived