💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP Megarate - RESULTS NOW!

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

You've rated, you've commented, and now - it is time to countdown the best and worst of the ARTPOP Megarate!

lady%20gaga%20artpop%20apology.jpg?itok=

If you don't know what the megarate is, you are more than welcome to check the thread, and participate in the next one coming in February:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/217488-artpop-megarate/?page=1

-----◆-----

Changes:

To make the experience more enjoyable, I developed the whole idea of the ceremony, and came up with a few changes:

- From now on, I'll be revealing three numbers after the 0. in each song unless the result contains of only two numbers.

- A new addition: With each song leaving the rate, I will also make a little throwback and remind you all which songs from my previous rates took the same spot. This will be called: "Who Did It First?"

-----◆-----

Participants:

@Nazgul @Skai Jackson @littlepotter @Anastasia @lilmonster93 @Cerny @Alan123 @AlotofApollo @Aleks @JGD @Sexxx @fede ARTPOP @Ophelia @Chiunzhan @juicyjuicy @Ibo @Noir @ArtPLAUSE @John Wayne @Garden Panty @Helxig @ComeToMama @He8MyHeart @Monster Voices @A Gaga Lad @Sherlock112 @takemetovenus @BLACKOUTbritney @Josip @Gov Hooka @TeenIdle @SirLudicopro @monsterdino @Gagz @artpoprebellion @Andy21 @LoisLilMonster @August Blue @MichelMonster @TouchMyGaga @LauraOh @MonsterPawPR @GagaXCupcakke @Craig Barnes @GrandeVersace @D1SC0STICK @Lemonade @London GUY @Pierre @HOTNGaga @Fernster7 @Gia Gunn @KinneyUnderYou @iFameMonzter @BloodyJudas @Blackout19 @Heterophobia @gts14 @BuzzcutSeason @petedagrk @GagaSlaysUU @redhoodieslime @unMANiCURED @Radio Ga Ga @monster78619 @Mistress Dita @Gagadonna @M D N A @surejan @GrigioBoys @frankgutz @blackstar @Sepsami @DoctorGaga @jujubae @StarryNight @OBEY @vrajesh @lawl @Sizzily @Trepadation @Entropy @Dutch @MechaRaja @PennyroyalTea @Bio @Darien @ChaosAngel17 @MaryJaneHolland @HighwayUnicorne @FlopSlurper @littlemonsterL5 @Notthebling @Drin Lon @L E O @dancergaga @Robagaga @mister max @Tumblr @Modern Ecstacy

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

I'll give you all 5 minutes to get ready and start speculating!

Start predicting which song took the last spot :giggle:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Here and taking my seat

v1pW4G.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Anastasia

OMG how did you do it so fast its huge :sharon:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Archived