Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP Megarate - RESULTS NOW!

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio
55 minutes ago, Antonio said:

“Again I love the experimental feel to this yet it somehow manages to be a kind of pop song that fits into mainstream. It's a grower and I still play this frequently. The video is brilliant. The part where she's spazzing out in the video at 2:55 exploding into the chorus is why we love Gaga.”

-           @Sepsami

@Sepsami

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, Sepsami said:

What? Where? Can you find it for me, I can't bring myself to look through this mess of a thread again, let the wound heal first :awkney:

I think it was your Applause comment if I'm not mistaken

EDIT: It was, the good sis Antonio beat me to it :poot: 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I always feel so guilty when I have to pick out comments! I miss the days of The Fame Megarate and TFM rate where I got only like 6-10 and I could post all of them in a little spoiler below.

I'm so sorry

Honestly, don't worry about it. You put sooo much effort into these it's obvious, if people really get upset over you not picking their comments they need to get over themselves. :hug:

monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

I always feel so guilty when I have to pick out comments! I miss the days of The Fame Megarate and TFM rate where I got only like 6-10 and I could post all of them in a little spoiler below.

I'm so sorry

You don't have to be sorry, it's your thread you can do whatever you want with it. I was just being little braggy bitch. I spent hours on some comments but I could imagine how much tougher is for you to make this type of megarates. I was mostly joking about my comment earlier. Please do not feel guilty, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here having fun in the first place! :hug:

Antonio
Just now, Sepsami said:

Honestly, don't worry about it. You put sooo much effort into these it's obvious, if people really get upset over you not picking their comments they need to get over themselves. :hug:

not they really shouldn't because I understand them!

So many people wrote so many amazing comments which they spent so much time writing and at the end they simply don't get posted, it sucks. I think I'll just quit comments :(

PanPikus

#15 - J&D - obvious :emma:
#1 - DWUW - obvious :staymad:
buuuut Gypsy - #8 ?? God will judge you all :giveup:

I didn't participate but I regret that :lana:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Sepsami

:diane: I didn't even see, I feel so bad for ripping on her for being in the top 2 :awkney: I stand by what I said though. Tysm :poot:

Saint Hollywood

this thread is going to be at the top of the topic lists for a while :firega:

probably up until the super bowl :firega:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

not they really shouldn't because I understand them!

So many people wrote so many amazing comments which they spent so much time writing and at the end they simply don't get posted, it sucks. I think I'll just quit comments :(

I understand what you mean, it's whatever you prefer. Maybe you could include all the people's posts that rate 11? And one comment that rated the lowest :sis: Expose ha :poot:

No pressure, it's your thread. :D

Antonio
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

You don't have to be sorry, it's your thread you can do whatever you want with it. I was just being little braggy bitch. I spent hours on some comments but I could imagine how much tougher is for you to make this type of megarates. I was mostly joking about my comment earlier. Please do not feel guilty, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here having fun in the first place! :hug:

i ran out of likes :air:

But yeah I am sorry and it's not only your comments that got snubbed, you were not acting bitchy, I completely understand you, if it were to happen to me I would be upset as well, it's not cute when you're working for basically nothing.

I think I'll really quit including comments, it's been bothering me since the Joanne rate, and the fact everyone basically admitted they're not reading them anyway is also something to take in mind :lolly:

Antonio
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

He did

tumblr_nvgw8lz2GD1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

Can't deny he was, musically, the best person Gaga could've brought to this song.

His soothing voice is EVERYTHING

32 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Should I quit remarks? be honest, I have a feeling that only like 2 people read them

Honestly the thread moved so fast I didnt read any comments just meltdowns

Sepsami

Can't deny he was, musically, the best person Gaga could've brought to this song.

His soothing voice is EVERYTHING

Still he's kinda ew :neyde:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, blackstar said:

delete your account :bye: 

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

If DWUW goes #1 I will

tumblr_o6xmy3ExVx1tc2w1bo1_250.gif

lol oops :awkney:

Archived