💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

A-Yo charted at #66 without being a single so it's the most reasonable choice. I prefer JW but it didn't do that well after VSFS. DIC as fourh single tho :classy:

John Wayne actually got a better result over stream platforms. The song didn't go into iTunes top 100 but it ended as the first song on joanne (not counting the singles) to get over 10kk plays and it still getting a good number of plays, losing only to the singles again while songs like DIC are already inside playlists.

John Wayne really has potential, not everything has to be about radio. If the songs get a good stream base, itunes will come after and the radio airplay can grow later. Most of the actual hits that are "viral" don't even play on the radio. 

Let's see

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterish

I'm glad Perfect Illusion was the lead single. I wanted Million Reasons for 2nd single and I want Diamond Heart / John Wayne for 3rd single, so I don't care :emma:

ToxicHot
12 hours ago, gagasrat said:

or she can release old ARTPOP songs... Im sure the GP would think VENUS or GYPSY is new. LMAO

Might as well. I'd be here for it as long as she serves stunning visuals and not something like the low-budget MR video. :poot: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Sergey Lazarev

At this point anything is better than Million Reasons (to argue what would do better on radio, since this isn't ballad time).

tumblr_inline_o9ckzxszX31s4bje9_500.gif

The Only One!

A Real Panda

At this point I just want a high budget music video, dont care about the charts or which song from Joanne it will be. Just one telephone/GUY/judas kind of music video

Archived