rumor

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maria Brink

Bad choice. Will flop. Just being honest. Lol. If the GP didn't like Perfect Illusion, they won't like JW.... 

PartySick

I'm 100% here for it :music:

Spoiler

Though I'm 100% here for anything so :music:

It'd also work well as the sequel to MR...DIC would too but I'm not sure if she should release a video about masturbation just before or just after the Superbowl :sweat:

🖤

lgaga1fan

Wanted Diamond Heart as a single. Still think this song will be more popular than both Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion

Just now, gagasrat said:

Bad choice. Will flop. Just being honest. Lol

Everything would flop if MR does not become a mini hit so she might as well release anything she wants. Just make small mvs for a lot of songs.

Maria Brink
Just now, Albertodift said:

Everything would flop if MR does not become a mini hit so she might as well release anything she wants. Just make small mvs for a lot of songs.

I'm here for this. At this point, Joanne is over with the GP. Unless SB saves it. Im still here for it as a fan obviously.

yas, i'm so here for jw or dh as singles, hope its true

a-yo is still a great choice too but making it a single again is like cheating on your partner, break up and wanting to be together again

... and now i just sit in silence.

Dorothy Gale

I think Dancing in Circles and John Wayne have some hit potential. A-Yo might as well, but I'd rather get a John Wayne music video. 

Blahwhatever22

At this point she could release anything and i'd be fine, It Just better have an amazing Video and visuals that's all I want Gagz make it happen.

tumblr_inline_mjolie5DWk1qz4rgp.gif

Katsuki Bakugo
9 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

Bad choice. Will flop. Just being honest. Lol. If the GP didn't like Perfect Illusion, they won't like JW.... 

You saying that after PI and MR. This era isn't about flopping or success... just enjoy it.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

12 minutes ago, The Night said:

a reliable industry insider 

tumblr_inline_o9ckzxszX31s4bje9_500.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Radio Ga Ga

I'd be happy with JW DH Ayo and DIC, but my personal favorite within these four is JW, so that makes me even happier (assuming this is true)

Archived