💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

-

Pop Art

Featured Posts

I love JW but DiC beat is so catchy. A first performance of the song at the Halftime Show could be incredible. :(

Well, at least the video is done. I wonder if it is gonna be released right after the show. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer

John Wayne actually has potential. The hook is EDM-inspired. And I think it is catchy and safe at the same time.

And it is my first standout track in Joanne. 

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

I love JW but DiC beat is so catchy. A first performance of the song at the Halftime Show could be incredible. :(

Well, at least the video is done. I wonder if it is gonna be released right after the show. 

Keep DIC for summer. It will slay during the Holidays!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Diamond Heart would bomb so hard =)) Nobody likes to hear a screaming bridge over and over again ( If it's the 3rd single. It would be play by the radio often ) 

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Reality

tbh I'd rather have A-YO, DIC, or DH.

John Wayne's a good song, but that's all imo. Interested to see if it'll become a single, as so many "sources" have been claiming it to be one.

🖤👹

Helxig

I think it could smash. Everyone loves that song!

The other super commercial songs are obviously Dancing in Cirlces, A-Yo, and maybe Diamond Heart.

I also definitely think it's time she upped the tempo again after dragging out Million Reasons a bit. Remind the GP she has some big music on this album too!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
25 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Keep DIC for summer. It will slay during the Holidays!!

When it's Winter here in NZ :laughga:

Our singles are so f.ucked up when we get the same ones as the US. We don't have the same 'summer/winter hits' like you guys. Fricken southern hemisphere.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, gagasrat said:

Bad choice. Will flop. Just being honest. Lol. If the GP didn't like Perfect Illusion, they won't like JW.... 

That's exactly what I think when people say they want Diamond Heart as a single. :laughga:

The only songs left that could possibly save what's left of the era are Dancin' in Circles and John Wayne (more DIC though... I mean c'mon).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Maria Brink
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

That's exactly what I think when people say they want Diamond Heart as a single. :laughga:

The only songs left that could possibly save what's left of the era are Dancin' in Circles and John Wayne (more DIC though... I mean c'mon).

or she can release old ARTPOP songs... Im sure the GP would think VENUS or GYPSY is new. LMAO

Monster Voices

I wonder how they're gonna change the chorus? I'm pretty sure she can't sing "let's get high" on the SB. :poot:

Forever and Always!

TeenIdle

A-Yo charted at #66 without being a single so it's the most reasonable choice. I prefer JW but it didn't do that well after VSFS. DIC as fourh single tho :classy:

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

I guess that's why she performed it at VSFS

Lol at you thinking Lady Gaga would plan anything that far in advance :stalkga:

XMonsterMonster

I'm so tired of this discussions here. I don't see any support or positivity on this site, how do you know which song will flop and which on will become successful. Just support the next single and be happy that we will even get one. What is the point of discussing the next single if everyone in this ****ing fanbase says that every song as a single will flop. It just became so annoying. 

Archived