💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Moby's FB post about Women's march

lego

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

But who is President. Not Hillary, Trump!

Yeah but that doesn't erase the fact that more people voted for Hillary, thus discrediting the claim that the people voted for Trump :giggle:

1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

The United States has had the Constitution in place for over 200 years with the Electoral College being the system to count votes. This isn't the first time it has happened, so don't act like it is. Take notes in history class

tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o2_250.gif

I'm perfectly fine in History sis. Currently have a solid A in one of the top 10 high schools in the US :lolly:

You claimed that the people voted for Trump. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million. So the people didn't elect him. At this day and age we have a system that was put into place because officials felt like there would be too much democracy. One that does not define what the people want as they are able to educate themselves thanks to the resources they have at hand.

So perhaps we can agree that one person's vote = one person's vote when it comes to representation of the people. Or do you have your own formula to determine that?

tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o2_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lego said:

Ask him. I don't think his post was about exact numbers anyway, the comparison is valid. 

So when Trump supporters fudge numbers you ask them where they got their numbers from, but when a Trump critic pulls a number out of their ass things aren't about numbers. lol

Two different standards.

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

I understand where you are coming from. But there is such a small chance it was 100,000 people. Even Obamas drew 1.8 million. Trump has die hard fans, I am sure he got at minimum 500,000!

Ok, but the point of his post is that Women's march drew much bigger crowds in many US cities and all over the world and the diversity was very visible, if you followed all that. 

FreePalestine

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, lego said:

I posted receipts on previous page. Look at that crowd wow.  

Yeah anyone could look at that picture and make an estimate. You could say 100,000, someone else could say 1,000, and I could say 700,000. Your point? An guesstimate just by eye isn't a "receipt"

Just now, SKANK said:

So when Trump supporters fudge numbers you ask them where they got their numbers from, but when a Trump critic pulls a number out of their ass things aren't about numbers. lol

Two different standards.

Whatever Skank

FreePalestine

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, lego said:

Ok, but the point of his post is that Women's march drew much bigger crowds in many US cities and all over the world and the diversity was very visible, if you followed all that. 

Yes it did, it did draw much bigger crowds. But it was held all over the place when Trumps was held in 1 place, DC. The womens march was held in all major cities around the world.

GGD Presidential Elections

PopBitch
37 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Moby lied. There were well over 700,000 people at Trump's inauguration in one location with people of all races and color, meanwhile the womens events were held in multiple locations with tons of celebrities.

There were not 700,000.  That's coming from his press guy.  LOL   There was much more than 100,000, though.  But his audience is mostly white.  That's a fact.  A small minority of people of color in his audience.

There were at least 500,000 in Washington alone on the march, and it was more than Trump.  This is unprecedented, a march all over the U.S. and other countries against an incoming president.  How embarrassing for Trump, but how very telling.   He gave an awful inaugural speech and had horrible musical guests, except a few.  Poor Orange Man-Baby.  What an embarrassing weekend, where he lives by ratings.  Karma after the POTUS was busy tweeting about Schwarzenegger's  TV ratings.  What an immature man.

Obama - 1.8 million first inauguration and much, much colder.  Hell, yeah.

The draw was not the few celebrities.  Give me a break.  Women, and even men in support, were galvanized over this horrible man and his policies.

What happened today cannot be minimized.  It is historical.

Just now, lego said:

Whatever Skank

You just said, "I don't really trust your judgement, you tend to exaggerate to defend Trump. Just while ago you said close to 1 million."

But you created a thread to praise the judgment of a man who exaggerated numbers to defame Trump.

Are you honestly blind to your double standard? :smh:

Gaga Monster
6 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

There were not 700,000.  That's coming from his press guy.  LOL   There was much more than 100,000, though.  But his audience is mostly white.  That's a fact.  A small minority of people of color in his audience.

There were at least 500,000 in Washington alone on the march, and it was more than Trump.  This is unprecedented, a march all over the U.S. and other countries against an incoming president.  How embarrassing for Trump, but how very telling.   He gave an awful inaugural speech and had horrible musical guests, except a few.  Poor Orange Man-Baby.  What an embarrassing weekend, where he lives by ratings.  Karma after the POTUS was busy tweeting about Schwarzenegger's  TV ratings.  What an immature man.

Obama - 1.8 million first inauguration and much, much colder.  Hell, yeah.

The draw was not the few celebrities.  Give me a break.  Women, and even men in support, were galvanized over this horrible man and his policies.

I agree, 500,000 sounds right

GGD Presidential Elections

PopBitch
14 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I agree, 500,000 sounds right

Five hundred thousand at the least for the Women's March.  From what they can tell regarding buses, etc, transit, even when hotels started filling up, Trump's inauguration was less.  I would put him around 400,000 at the most, but it was less than the Women's March on Washington.

TheFame Monster
11 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I'm perfectly fine in History sis. Currently have a solid A in one of the top 10 high schools in the US :lolly:

You wanna play that game?

20170121_230845.png

Just now, SKANK said:

You just said, "I don't really trust your judgement, you tend to exaggerate to defend Trump. Just while ago you said close to 1 million."

But you created a thread to praise the judgment of a man who exaggerated numbers to defame Trump.

Are you honestly blind to your double standard?

I don't really care enough to discuss this with you tbh.

"To praise the judgment of a man", what the hell does that mean? Where did I praise him? I said it's clear which event drew bigger and more diverse crowds.

That user changed 3 different estimated numbers in this thread just to call him liar and label this as #fakenews and those numbers were clearly exaggerated if you look at the videos and photos and if you compare the crowds. 

Goodnight. 

FreePalestine

Whispering
29 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The 600,000 other people were just on the toilet harvesting the sweet golden nectar for their overlord.

Make America Urinate Again!!   :) 

RichAssPiss
42 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Moby lied. There were well over 700,000 people at Trump's inauguration in one location with people of all races and color, meanwhile the womens events were held in multiple locations with tons of celebrities.

No source besides Trump himself has reported 700,000. Even the National Park Services (which maintains the National Mall) retweeted the photo of Trump's audience compared with Obama's. Obama's 2009 audience was estimated at 1.8 million and Trump 250,000. All visual images bear out this contrast. The Women's March on DC drew an estimated 500,000 to the National Mall alone. Visual comparisons of the mall show this to be accurate. The Women's March notably filled the Mall much more substantially than Trump's inauguration. You can speculate on the cause and meaning of these differences all you like, but you cannot dispute the truth. Please stop calling true statements "fake news." Reality is reality. You cannot dismiss it because it does not favor your view.

Archived