đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Dua Lipa

YSL

What should be the next single from DL1 or should the next single be from DL2?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next single from DL1 or should she move on to DL2?

• Genesis
    • IDGAF
    • Dreams
    • Homesick (feat. Chris Martin)
    • Begging
    • No Goodbyes
    • Bad Together
    • Garden
    • move on to DL2

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

Dua is truly the person to keep an eye out for :giveup: although I can't help feeling she shot herself in the foot for her Europe fanbase by delaying the album for 5 more months... but get the US success I guess

1 minute ago, LG said:

Dua is truly the person to keep an eye out for :giveup: although I can't help feeling she shot herself in the foot for her Europe fanbase by delaying the album for 5 more months... but get the US success I guess

I knew about her since 2016 but I've never listened to her songs bc I thought I would wait for the whole album to get the full experience (:smh:) in September. Then I kinda forgot about her but this month I listened to a few songs (and then all of them) and I instantly liked her. Also I was happy that the album comes out next month, well now it's coming in June but I'm kinda fine with that cuz I got into her not so long ago :diane:

Lol ok thanks for those useless posts....moving on.

I happen to love Be The One aka song of the year :gaycat:

I've seen her live, and met her to take photos, she's SO KIND. And a London girl :giggle:

8 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Lol ok thanks for those useless posts....moving on.

I happen to love Be The One aka song of the year :gaycat:

I've seen her live, and met her to take photos, she's SO KIND. And a London girl :giggle:

Ikr, 'Be the One' is that bop!

omg that's so amazing that you met her:giveup:

50 minutes ago, YSL said:

Ikr, 'Be the One' is that bop!

omg that's so amazing that you met her:giveup:

She was SO NICE! The pic of us is on my insta ;), literally she was so ill but she still sounded SO good and she spoke to and took pictures with every single fan waiting outside the venue after the gig 

venusfly
1 hour ago, YSL said:

I knew about her since 2016 but I've never listened to her songs bc I thought I would wait for the whole album to get the full experience (:smh:) in September. Then I kinda forgot about her but this month I listened to a few songs (and then all of them) and I instantly liked her. Also I was happy that the album comes out next month, well now it's coming in June but I'm kinda fine with that cuz I got into her not so long ago :diane:

I got into her at the beginning of 2016 and listened to all her music as it came out and the wait for the album is DRAGGING on :giveup:

youandi

I'm interested to see where she goes. Blow Your Mind's chorus is fab but that's all I really like so far. I can't tell if she's going for mainstream sounding music or something more experimental, which I think is really good because she might end up bringing something really interesting to pop music which I think it's kinda lacking at the min

13 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

She was SO NICE! The pic of us is on my insta ;), literally she was so ill but she still sounded SO good and she spoke to and took pictures with every single fan waiting outside the venue after the gig 

That's so amazing! The picture is beautiful (I wish I could meet her someday) :giveup: You look cute too :hor:

Spoiler

btw your IG link on here doesn't work but the one on your twitter worked (without co.uk at the end)

1 hour ago, YSL said:

That's so amazing! The picture is beautiful (I wish I could meet her someday) :giveup: You look cute too :hor:

Hide contents

btw your IG link on here doesn't work but the one on your twitter worked (without co.uk at the end)

Aw thank you :hug:

She really is stunning

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2017 at 10:40 PM, adammonroe said:

Can't taker her seriously with that name. :laughga: sounds like some constipation med. But well, Gaga isn't serious either so I'll give her a chance.

it's her real name tho. it's albanian, maybe thats why its sound weird

I gonna see her live! I've missed her twice in the Netherlands, but now I finally got tickets for her concert. I love ha! :firega:

• 2 months later...
On 2017-02-03 at 11:42 AM, Dutch said:

I gonna see her live! I've missed her twice in the Netherlands, but now I finally got tickets for her concert. I love ha! :firega:

How was your concert?

Spoiler

this thread is so dead :rip:

Dutch
21 minutes ago, YSL said:

How was your concert?

Reveal hidden contents

this thread is so dead :rip:

Well, the audience was soooooo young. So I felt a little out of place. Dua was amazing tho, it was really worth it!

Archived