Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rate the last show you watched

n0ne

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Josip said:

Twin Peaks - Season 3 - 10/10

Lynch did it again. Superb season, one of the best of any television show ever really. :diane:

I tried so ****ing hard but Twin Peaks is an acquired taste. I just couldn't ****ing digest it

11 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I tried so ****ing hard but Twin Peaks is an acquired taste. I just couldn't ****ing digest it

Don't beat yourself up! It's definitely not for everyone, and that's fine. :happy:

• Like 1

American Horror Story: Cult - Don't Be Afraid of the Dark = 8.5/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

American Vandal = 9/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

On 9/6/2017 at 0:52 PM, Josip said:

Twin Peaks - Season 3 - 10/10

Lynch did it again. Superb season, one of the best of any television show ever really. :diane:

Is this 2017 version

The Good Doctor - Burnt Food (Pilot) = 9/10

The premise is interesting. It does have its cliches but the performances and arc around Shaun Murphy overcome it.

And of course Freddie Highmore is the highlight. He's a fantastic actor and he doesn't disappoint in this show. His performance was very leveled. He managed to make Shaun cute, charming, sincere, and intelligent. He made you care for the character and his portrayal of autism seemed very natural and realistic.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. :tony: 

• YAAAS 1