series

Rate the last show you watched

n0ne

Featured Posts

Ooolong
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Riverdale- Season 1- Pilot   9.9/10

Bless you for rating this :worship2:

I didn't have time to watch it but we have similar taste so now I know it's at least worth a shot :giggle:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

malazam

Crazyhead: 6.9/10

Not the best show ever as you can see but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Queen of dark comedy/horror of TV, known as the best show ever, known as Ash vs Evil Dead.

On my way to watch Stan Against Evil.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ooolong said:

I didn't have time to watch it but we have similar taste so now I know it's at least worth a shot :giggle:

Let me know what you think

1 hour ago, malazam said:

Not the best show ever as you can see but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Queen of dark comedy/horror of TV, known as the best show ever, known as Ash vs Evil Dead.

I was gonna watch Crazy head but now maybe not hahah.  

Did you watch Riverdale?

• Like 1

malazam
18 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I was gonna watch Crazy head but now maybe not hahah.  

Did you watch Riverdale?

Watch, it's a good show! And a quick watch (only 6 eps)

Not yet, I have to watch it :excited2: people's saying it's good

37 minutes ago, malazam said:

Watch, it's a good show! And a quick watch (only 6 eps)

Not yet, I have to watch it :excited2: people's saying it's good

It is a little cheesy, not as much as others, but the tone is great, witty humour, well written (imho), plus its been acclaimed by critics who have seen 4 episodes.  I seen alot of backlash on imdb for characters qualities or that its awful, but people are just bitter when comics are not exactly like the show

• Like 1

malazam
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

It is a little cheesy, not as much as others, but the tone is great, witty humour, well written (imho), plus its been acclaimed by critics who have seen 4 episodes.  I seen alot of backlash on imdb for characters qualities or that its awful, but people are just bitter when comics are not exactly like the show

I'll watch the pilot tonight!

PI Floppedt

Riverdale (S1,E1): 7.5/10

I feel like the narrative employed in the episode is reworked from another TV show, but I can't quite put a finger on it. A little weird seeing how much was changed from the comics, but the concept is pretty digestible. A lot of the climaxes and crises also didn't evoke as much emotion as I hoped it would. Still though, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. :lolly:

I don't actually hate PI

38 minutes ago, PI Floppedt said:

Riverdale (S1,E1): 7.5/10

I feel like the narrative employed in the episode is reworked from another TV show, but I can't quite put a finger on it. A little weird seeing how much was changed from the comics, but the concept is pretty digestible. A lot of the climaxes and crises also didn't evoke as much emotion as I hoped it would. Still though, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. :lolly:

I think it will get better as the story progresses, rumour is that Sabrina (the teenage witch), will be on the show towards the end of Season 1

Edited by petedagrk

23 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Unfortunately its ratings kinda were not that good.....but maybe good enuf for renewal

14 hours ago, malazam said:

Omg I love Ash vs. Evil Dead, it slays. I love when horror shows actually have scary moments in them and Evil Dead has plenty of them.

Stan Against Evil is pretty good too, not too scary but funny and very entertaining.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

The Mick: The Country Club = 8.5

Teachers: School Sweet School = 9

Man Seeking Woman: Shrimp = 8.5

Workaholics: Bill & Tez's Sexcellent Adventure = 8.5

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The 1st 6 episodes of Santa Clarita Diet = 9.5

It's so entertaining, I had to stop myself from binging the rest.

The Real O'Neals = The Real Third Wheel = 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • Haroon pinned this topic