series

Rate the last show you watched

n0ne

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
nodandsmile

"Fleabag"

10/10

One of the funniest, best written and acted shows I've ever seen! Starring and written by the creator of "Killing Eve", another 10/10 show. Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a freaking genius   :legend:

Edited by sickandtired

• 1 month later...

I have been watching a Chinese drama on Netflix, 天盛长歌 (Rise of the Phoenixes). Pretty damn good... great acting, gorgeous period costumes, and beautifully presented... though it has its slow moments. Still, a solid 9/10 from me

• 2 weeks later...
Tranquility

220px-Ma_Official_Movie_Poster.jpg

Ma (2019) - 7.8

This was better than I thought it would be. The trailer really spoils a lot.

Spoiler

I was shook because Luke Evans' character had a whole ass, realistic, fake penis.  I was a mix of turned on, shook, and embarrassed cuz I saw the movie with my mom :rip: tbh I just know there were some gays behind that camera because there were more things that appealed to the female/gay gaze than the male gaze, which is rare for a horror movie.

EDIT: Wait, I just came to this thread again today and I seriously put this here and not in the movies one :toofunny: sorry

Edited by Tranquility

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Tranquility

Mr Robot had such an amazing series finale that was clearly planned since the fist season and ugh it was just so good. And surprisingly uplifting in a weird way. Honestly, it might be the most consistently good show for me this decade. Season 2 had some slow moments but they are necessary. Besides, Seasons 1, 3, and 4 knocked it out of the park episode after episode.

10/10

Spoiler

Also, I cried when this song/scene came back from season 1 to the finale.

Alfonso

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) 9/10

Is a German show from Netflix that came out earlier this year; it only has one season and it's too short for me but entertaining :emma:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Sister

EPIX miniseries docu Laurel Canyon 10/10 

It was so great!:legend::tea:

Also watching as it runs EPIX series docudrama Helter Skelter An American Myth so far so good, but not as good as Laurel Canyon was, honestly. 7/10

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 4 weeks later...

killing eve literally has me questioning my morals regarding murder lmaoo.  i love how it doesn't take itself too seriously. most shows like this have such a serious tone that it ends up just being tacky.  this show however is the perfect blend of comedy and thriller/action.

• 2 weeks later...

YouTube Paris Hilton Official Channel : Paris Hilton Documentary : This Is Paris Hilton 10/10

I have a fondness for Paris Hilton, it was a really good documentary, it explores her life story and feelings. She is a sweet person.:legend:

Worth watching if she has ever held your interest at all. It's also free on youtube.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• 1 year later...
Demoncore

Breaking Bad

literal 10/10 show; the third to last episode of season 5 floored me. Amazing writing, incredible characters, and smart references. Loved it!!