Jump to content

Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
series

Rate the last show you watched


Kiel Gyllenhaal

Featured Posts

Ooolong
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Riverdale- Season 1- Pilot   9.9/10

 

Bless you for rating this :worship2:

I didn't have time to watch it but we have similar taste so now I know it's at least worth a shot :giggle:

The Unbannable Chanteuse
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • PeterPan

    35

  • Kiel Gyllenhaal

    27

  • HausOfMark

    5

  • Doot

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just finnished Westworld and it is worth watching, even it was so hard to me to get hooked up at first, maybe around the episode 5 or 6, sh*t was getting started and i got addicted if i had to ra

Westworld 10/10 

How To Get Away With Murder. 8/10

malazam

Crazyhead: 6.9/10

Not the best show ever as you can see but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Queen of dark comedy/horror of TV, known as the best show ever, known as Ash vs Evil Dead.

On my way to watch Stan Against Evil.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Bless you for rating this :worship2:

I didn't have time to watch it but we have similar taste so now I know it's at least worth a shot :giggle:

Let me know what you think

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, malazam said:

Crazyhead: 6.9/10

Not the best show ever as you can see but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Queen of dark comedy/horror of TV, known as the best show ever, known as Ash vs Evil Dead.

On my way to watch Stan Against Evil.

I was gonna watch Crazy head but now maybe not hahah.  

Did you watch Riverdale?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
malazam
18 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I was gonna watch Crazy head but now maybe not hahah.  

Did you watch Riverdale?

Watch, it's a good show! And a quick watch (only 6 eps)

Not yet, I have to watch it :excited2: people's saying it's good

another shot before we kiss the other side
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, malazam said:

Watch, it's a good show! And a quick watch (only 6 eps)

Not yet, I have to watch it :excited2: people's saying it's good

It is a little cheesy, not as much as others, but the tone is great, witty humour, well written (imho), plus its been acclaimed by critics who have seen 4 episodes.  I seen alot of backlash on imdb for characters qualities or that its awful, but people are just bitter when comics are not exactly like the show

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
malazam
2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

It is a little cheesy, not as much as others, but the tone is great, witty humour, well written (imho), plus its been acclaimed by critics who have seen 4 episodes.  I seen alot of backlash on imdb for characters qualities or that its awful, but people are just bitter when comics are not exactly like the show

I'll watch the pilot tonight!

another shot before we kiss the other side
Link to post
Share on other sites
PI Floppedt

Riverdale (S1,E1): 7.5/10

I feel like the narrative employed in the episode is reworked from another TV show, but I can't quite put a finger on it. A little weird seeing how much was changed from the comics, but the concept is pretty digestible. A lot of the climaxes and crises also didn't evoke as much emotion as I hoped it would. Still though, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. :lolly:

I don't actually hate PI
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, PI Floppedt said:

Riverdale (S1,E1): 7.5/10

I feel like the narrative employed in the episode is reworked from another TV show, but I can't quite put a finger on it. A little weird seeing how much was changed from the comics, but the concept is pretty digestible. A lot of the climaxes and crises also didn't evoke as much emotion as I hoped it would. Still though, I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. :lolly:

I think it will get better as the story progresses, rumour is that Sabrina (the teenage witch), will be on the show towards the end of Season 1

Edited by petedagrk
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Bless you for rating this :worship2:

I didn't have time to watch it but we have similar taste so now I know it's at least worth a shot :giggle:

Unfortunately its ratings kinda were not that good.....but maybe good enuf for renewal

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal
14 hours ago, malazam said:

Crazyhead: 6.9/10

Not the best show ever as you can see but it's a good alternative while you wait for the Queen of dark comedy/horror of TV, known as the best show ever, known as Ash vs Evil Dead.

On my way to watch Stan Against Evil.

Omg I love Ash vs. Evil Dead, it slays. I love when horror shows actually have scary moments in them and Evil Dead has plenty of them.

Stan Against Evil is pretty good too, not too scary but funny and very entertaining.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal

The Mick: The Country Club = 8.5

Teachers: School Sweet School = 9

Man Seeking Woman: Shrimp = 8.5

Workaholics: Bill & Tez's Sexcellent Adventure = 8.5

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal

The 1st 6 episodes of Santa Clarita Diet = 9.5

It's so entertaining, I had to stop myself from binging the rest.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal

The Real O'Neals = The Real Third Wheel = 10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Haroon pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...