💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mandy Moore | This Is Us + The Darkest Minds

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

@Gaga Monster @FameGa @sethrb101  Do u guys still watch This is Us?? We can use this to talk about it :gum:  i can upload the Highlights of the episodes each week, i think them channel uploads those mini clips

This is the preview for next episode, this comes after SB, OMFG!! IM SHOOK!! PERCHEDT!! :excited2:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101

@FrankGutz YES I STILL WATCH. I’m with the Pearsons for the long haul. The montage with the house burning wasn’t surprising or shocking to me, but it was depressing to just witness it all go down. It seems fairly obvious that Kate feels guilty because Jack went to save the dog and that’s how he died. So I’m not sure which “questions” are gonna be answered.

Regardless, I’m not ready.

#Gaga2020

FrankGutz
On 29/1/2018 at 9:34 AM, sethrb101 said:

@FrankGutz YES I STILL WATCH. I’m with the Pearsons for the long haul. The montage with the house burning wasn’t surprising or shocking to me, but it was depressing to just witness it all go down. It seems fairly obvious that Kate feels guilty because Jack went to save the dog and that’s how he died. So I’m not sure which “questions” are gonna be answered.

Regardless, I’m not ready.

nnn... i thought i had answer u, omg for the spoiler i see they're gonna show the whole scene where he dies in the fire, im not ready for the episode  :cryga:  

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Where do i sign for a yes?

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Iconic skinny legend

• 4 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Emmys: ‘This Is Us’ could be first broadcast Best Drama Series winner in 12 years

Last year, “This Is Us” became the first broadcast Best Drama Series nominee in six years. It lost to “The Handmaid’s Tale,” but the NBC tearjerker could go a step further this time around and become the first broadcast winner in a dozen years.

The last broadcast show to win Best Drama Series was Fox’s “24” in 2006. Since then, basic and premium cable and now streaming have monopolized the category. The drought is even longer for NBC itself: Its last win was in 2003, when “The West Wing” scooped up its fourth consecutive and final drama prize.

Our odds also have Mandy Moore and Justin Hartley, the two adult cast members who weren’t nominated last year, making the cut this time.

Plus, compared to the rest of the top-tier contenders, including “Westworld,” “Stranger Things,” “The Crown” and “The Americans,” “This Is Us” the most heartwarming of them all.

Yas kween!! alñn alvnlanv    get those Emmys

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

New movie tho, in August

• 1 month later...
FrankGutz

'Tangled,' Starring Mandy Moore, Renewed at Disney Channel With New Name (Exclusive)

149375_0101_-_h_2018.jpg

The network has renewed Tangled: The Series for a third season ahead of its season two premiere next month. Additionally, the show is getting a new name: Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure.

The animated comedy stars Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi as Rapunzel and Eugene (who was known as Flynn Rider in the 2010 hit feature film). In its debut season, Tangled: The Series was the most-watched animated series on cable among girls 9-14. The new title aims to reflect Rapunzel's new adventures with her friends. Season two finds Rapunzel venturing outside of the kingdom in search of where the mystical black rocks lead, after discovering she is somehow connected to them. Accompanying Rapunzel on her journey is Eugene; Cassandra; her loyal chameleon sidekick, Pascal; no-nonsense and dutiful horse, Maximus; and the Snuggly Duckling Pub Thugs. Together, they will discover new people and places and embark on an incredible new adventure far beyond Corona's walls.

Source

Mandy Moore in Talks to Join Roland Emmerich's World War II Drama 'Midway'

gettyimages-831476148_copy.jpg

This Is Us star Mandy Moore is in talks to join Roland Emmerich's World War II drama Midway, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

In Cannes, Stuart Ford's AGC Studios is shopping the action pic, which tells the story of the battle of Midway as told by the leaders and the soldiers who participated.

Wes Tooke penned the screenplay, with Emmerich, Mark Gordon (Saving Private Ryan) and Matt Jackson among the producers. Emmerich is best known as the director of films such as Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow.

Source

• 1 month later...
FrankGutz

Mandy Moore teases new music

Mandy Moore really is returning to music, after all! The 34-year-old “Candy” singer teased a snippet of her forthcoming material on Instagram on Friday (July 13) after hinting that she was plotting a musical comeback last year.

“Getting back to it. It’s time. I miss it. I’m not scared anymore. No more excuses. No more allowing someone’s else insecurities to dictate my relationship to music and singing. Boom. Also- this is just a little demo of something @themikeviola and I worked on yesterday… but still, it’s a start! 🎶,” she wrote.

IM NOT ****ING READY!!! My ****ing wig!!! @jackoajl

jackoajl

My wig just flew to Pluto, OMG OMG OMG!!!!

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

FrankGutz
On 7/15/2018 at 12:14 PM, jackoajl said:

My wig just flew to Pluto, OMG OMG OMG!!!!

IKR!!! Ugh, now we only need Jessica to release and everything will be perfect again

This will sound like AL so im perchedt, cuz that one is a beautiful album tbh

• 3 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Mandy Moore to get a star in Hollywood Walk Of Fame

n the television category, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Candice Bergen, Guy Fieri, Terrence Howard, Stacy Keach, Sid and Marty Krofft, Lucy Liu, Mandy Moore, Dianne Wiest, and Julia Child (posthumously) will receive stars along Hollywood Blvd.

Source

tenor.gif

FrankGutz

Mandy Moore is the new face of FOSSIL

FrankGutz

She keeps teasing the new album

Djj8rhhUYAAJ0md.jpg

Archived