đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

I'm really glad to hear this. I just read an article on Billboard that confirmed him working with Gaga. It mentioned that while he's known for his club beats, he's been working on pop music too. I like how pop music uses elements of club beats and since it's all the rage, I think it'll be good.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

EDIT: Just heard Spectrum. Great song.

EDIT 2: Is that A GUY singing, I thought it was a chick... :sweat::omg:

me too :cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

i dont want DJ WS anymore, he has a HUGE ego

and is the zedd thing still happening?

Bloody Berry

i dont want DJ WS anymore, he has a HUGE ego

and is the zedd thing still happening?

Yup, Dj Zedd thing is happening.

I generally wouldn't want any Dj's on the new album. I know from personal experience, that working with them doesn't give anything good. Meybe with certain exceptions, but this is rare.

Miel

Fernando made hits? I'm here only for DITD and BTW... RedOne- yes. Gagas most iconic songs were made from GODONE

Edge and BTW were pretty huge. Yeah RedOne made her most iconic songs in the past, but the real question is what can he do now? Same can be said with all her past producers she's still working with.

3 points in and ready for more

Edge and BTW were pretty huge. Yeah RedOne made her most iconic songs in the past, but the real question is what can he do now? Same can be said with all her past producers she's still working with.

BTW and TEOG were both fuelled by vigorous promo scheduling and online-tactics and other things. Im looking forward to see much less of that kind of approach on the next record, and hoping the singles will be able to gain a bit more credibility in terms of their sales and successes.

I think Zedd will definitly be given the spotlight on a few tracks, to see what the public makes of his style with Gaga.

Optimus

Edge and BTW were pretty huge. Yeah RedOne made her most iconic songs in the past, but the real question is what can he do now? Same can be said with all her past producers she's still

working with.

Of course he can. He is Gagas trademark. He always can make her hits. Gaga must work with RedOne on the new album. His production is much more cleaner than Garibays . The main producer must be RedOne

hoseUdown

not into Zedd's music, but I am curious how their collaboration will sound like :nacho:

jeremiah saint

i love zedd i just hope the singles this next era will have longevity and not be totally fueled by hype

she needs to do something different and fresh but still staying true to herself

Archived